Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, December 14th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: SHS vs UAFS  (Read 2330 times)

rebelman11

SHS vs UAFS
« on: February 15, 2006, 08:07:37 pm »
SHS for the past two days has been playing agianst UAFS, the boys are looking good but have room to improve.

triplpla

Re: SHS vs UAFS
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:57:48 am »
SHS for the past two days has been playing agianst UAFS, the boys are looking good but have room to improve.

I guess playing that far above their heads will help. It sounded really ugly 2 days ago... I heard they lost to UAFS 20-0 and 34-0. Did they play again Wednesday too?

triplpla

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 08:22:44 am »

I guess playing that far above their heads will help. It sounded really ugly 2 days ago... I heard they lost to UAFS 20-0 and 34-0. Did they play again Wednesday too?
They lost 8-0 and it was worse yesterday, but I don't think it hit over 20.

I got those scores off the Xtrainnings baseball site and from a parent of a UAFS player. I heard the score was about the same in the next game. Are these games actually helping anyone?

tiger96

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:30:29 am »
Why don't they just intersquad so that they get more guys reps?

triplpla

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 08:39:48 am »
Why don't they just intersquad so that they get more guys reps?

They probably intersquad all the time any way and this type of scrimage becomes more interesting for the players. I just wonder what it will do to the lions to face HS pitchers when they will face some good college guys next week.

tiger96

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 11:29:57 am »
How can it become more interesting for the players??  Besides it being a good evaluation too to see where Doty really stands as a college prospect, it probably did more harm than good.

triplpla

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 01:05:59 pm »
How can it become more interesting for the players?? Besides it being a good evaluation too to see where Doty really stands as a college prospect, it probably did more harm than good.

Interesting in that they get to face different players in the scrimage... I could see where both could benefit, but SS probably much more. Doty is a good player and I think both teams know where he stands... especially UAFS.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center