Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Monday, August 26th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: Rivals  (Read 4135 times)

Offline GoldenLion30

• Starter
  • Go Red Devils
Rivals
« on: February 12, 2006, 05:20:37 pm »
North Pulaski or Jacksonville?

It is just a benefit game but it is still for bragging rights.

allthewayjc

Re: Rivals
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:23:19 pm »
Another good rival is JUnction City and Parkers Chapel

Offline WBF

• Head Coach
  • Dont waste your life.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:05:15 am »
JAX....cant wait!

football0622

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 10:30:33 pm »
We'll see the wait is over!!  Hope yall are ready becasue its game time girls!!

JvilleDevils

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 11:24:11 pm »
Good Luck JAX wheres the game at?

Offline HSUball2

• 2nd String
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 11:36:44 pm »
np's field, its at dupree park, its at 4

Offline WBF

• Head Coach
  • Dont waste your life.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 09:01:32 am »
Good luck NP...its gonna be a great game if the rain holds off!

powerlifter90

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 09:59:26 am »
We'll see the wait is over!! Hope yall are ready becasue its game time girls!!

It's just a benefit game, you know kinda like a controlled scrimmage, so I think the "girls" comment is a wasted dig.  Now if you want to talk about "girls" how about 43-14 in football, talk about "girls" geez.

I hope NP does have a good baseball team this year, 0 wins in football and what 2 in basketball so far, need the baseball team to get the school spirit up.

One more thing use the spell check before you post    "becasue"      ;)

football0622

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 12:59:53 pm »
It wasnt meant to be rude.  That was to everyone involved and iam pretty sure that i know the score to the game and our record.  Wow you beat us in football thats cool.  Basketball, iam pretty sure everyone knows why they have had the season they've had, if you don't look whos the the coach at J'ville.  Forgive me for spelling a word wrong.

powerlifter90

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 02:28:46 pm »
Hey TU............... who loves you baby?

ShakBakyBake

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 02:44:04 pm »
Why did NP cancel the game man. I know why they scared but J-ville Never Scared. Go ahead Lyda and come with some grand excuse. What is ther an epidemic of butterflies on the baseball team or something. How could u not have the field ready and you knew this game was going to on Feb 16 since like 2 weeks ago. I have no respect for ya'll at all i dont even want to play ya'll no more. How you going to cancel a rivalry game because ya'll lazy motherless ones aint put ya'll fiald together you poor motherless ones. Dont even reply Theres nothing you can say.

Yeah your just like all birds, They just fly away. Punks

Offline XFalkonz

• 2nd String
  • I once was lost....now I am A HOG!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 07:14:17 pm »
We'll see the wait is over!! Hope yall are ready becasue its game time girls!!
Ummmm......NP Freshman beat J-ville freshmen this year in football and basketball.....so i guess I can talk if I want cant I?
It's just a benefit game, you know kinda like a controlled scrimmage, so I think the "girls" comment is a wasted dig. Now if you want to talk about "girls" how about 43-14 in football, talk about "girls" geez.

I hope NP does have a good baseball team this year, 0 wins in football and what 2 in basketball so far, need the baseball team to get the school spirit up.

One more thing use the spell check before you post "becasue" ;)

football0622

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 10:30:21 pm »
Baker we don't need your respect, we took it last year when we beat you.  Once again if you would read Lyda's comment, it was out of our hands.  We wanted nothing more than to beat the dogg sh@t out of yall today.  To Kurt, i gotcha its just i get a little irriatated when yalls little punks who dont know what a batting average is get on here and think they've earned the right to come on here and talk trash to us.  It would be one thing if they beat us in "BASEBALL", but this group hasn't.  We'll never know and that sucks but dont get on here talking trash when you have nothing to back it up.

Offline Blue Collar

• All Star
  • Da Bears
    • Ozark Mission Project
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 11:12:27 pm »
CAC and PA

powerlifter90

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 07:53:13 am »
To Kurt, i gotcha its just i get a little irriatated when yalls little punks who dont know what a batting average is get on here and think they've earned the right to come on here and talk trash to us. It would be one thing if they beat us in "BASEBALL", but this group hasn't. We'll never know and that sucks but dont get on here talking trash when you have nothing to back it up.

I hear ya TU, I hear ya, but correct me if I'm wrong but Jax did beat NP two years ago.  I think big Ussery, Blake, and maybe Tubbs were starting then, so yes they have beaten you. 

But, the trash talking from the people that have yet to start their first game does get old.  Keep up the hard work and good luck with your season and the playoffs

Offline HSUball2

• 2nd String
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 08:47:57 am »
To Kurt, i gotcha its just i get a little irriatated when yalls little punks who dont know what a batting average is get on here and think they've earned the right to come on here and talk trash to us. It would be one thing if they beat us in "BASEBALL", but this group hasn't. We'll never know and that sucks but dont get on here talking trash when you have nothing to back it up.

But, the trash talking from the people that have yet to start their first game does get old. Keep up the hard work and good luck with your season and the playoffs

are u tryin to talk about me because baker started last year, its ok though, i think i can step up this year but u have ur opinion too so w/e

Offline WBF

• Head Coach
  • Dont waste your life.
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 09:00:17 am »
adam you already have stepped up this year in practice...I cant wait til the games. You're one of the leaders on the team, keep it up man.
AND BAKE, ONCE AGAIN, SHUT UP!

powerlifter90

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 09:51:19 am »
FYI.............. it wasn't NP's fault the "benefit game" was cancelled, it was Jacksonville Parks and Rec.  Think back to all the years you have played baseball and how many times at Excell and Dupree Parks were the fields not ready when they should have been?   What you need to be focused on when it comes to the NP-Jax game issue is why did the game between two cross town rivals mysterily disappear from the schedule anyway?

Offline XFalkonz

• 2nd String
  • I once was lost....now I am A HOG!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 10:29:19 am »
Actually we havent played J-ville in a varsity game for three years until last year. The last time we played them Clayton McDonald was a senior and Blake Cochran was a junior.

ShakBakyBake

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2006, 10:22:59 pm »
Sorry

fullback30

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2006, 11:10:06 pm »
waz up wit it bake thiz ya boy dhall i knw aint nobody on here tryna talk bad about da ville cuz we dnt go!!!

Offline WBF

• Head Coach
  • Dont waste your life.
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2006, 11:51:40 pm »
learn how to spell then come back

iou nothing_colts

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 11:47:38 am »
Rivercrest and Osceola

Offline colts52

• Assistant Coach