Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Monday, August 26th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: 3aa south?  (Read 3117 times)

BIChater

3aa south?
« on: November 14, 2005, 02:09:19 pm »
who is to be the best team in the conf? What does your team have that makes them the best?

predmoose1

Re: 3aa south?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 06:25:54 pm »
I am not sure who is the best in conference becasue the season hasnt even started but i think our team will have to learn who is good and isnt because there are alot of new faces but also alot of returning faces

razorback8_2007

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 09:17:52 pm »
marked tree should win this conference

BUCKSTER

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 08:28:11 pm »
EPC should win the conference. A young team with a good coach and some talent coming up. I hear alot of players that are good baseball players and have not played in the past are playing this year.Coach Weathers has them buying into the baseball program. EPC baseball is for real,starting this year. Practice will begin after Thanksgiving. To all teams playing EPC.............Get Ready.

live4friday

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 11:26:47 am »
What are your thoughts about Marked Tree this year?  They had a great team last year & Coach Wright did a great job leading the team to win the district title & becoming runner up at regional. (I still think we should have won Regional, but that's done & over) We lost some key players from last season(Andy, Mike, & Ron).  I hope you guys have another good year.  Just wondering who is going to step up & fill their spots? 

GOOD LUCK INDIANS!

Offline cobb

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 11:36:27 am »
What are your thoughts about Marked Tree this year?  They had a great team last year & Coach Wright did a great job leading the team to win the district title & becoming runner up at regional. (I still think we should have won Regional, but that's done & over) We lost some key players from last season(Andy, Mike, & Ron).  I hope you guys have another good year.  Just wondering who is going to step up & fill their spots?

GOOD LUCK INDIANS!
You think you should of won regionals?  You gave up, like, 14 runs to BIC.

live4friday

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 11:39:23 am »
We had the chance to beat them.  It was a close game, but like I said its over & done!

razorback8_2007

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 09:15:28 pm »
we should do well this season even though we have no seniors

dannyj

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 01:58:04 pm »
so how many teams are in 3 a south

clutch

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2006, 06:44:50 pm »
should be close all year in this conference. i think its going to come down to marked tree and epc though.

hogman

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 09:33:35 pm »
I think Turrell just might be the team this year. EPC could give them a good run if they learn to hit.

Offline superfan

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 09:25:31 pm »
How is all back for yalls teams.  Bo Hogan transferred from Bay to Riverside so he should help us, we also have back Garrett Weaver, Tyler Timms, Shaun Matthews,Cody Richardson, and alot of other people.

Offline razorbacks82007

• Bench Warmer
  • Your number 1 high school board. Fearless Fridays!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2006, 01:04:48 am »
marked tree returns 6 starters, and we have a player that will start here after winning a championship at SH last year

Short and Stout

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2006, 08:27:25 pm »
Marked Tree will be good especially considering they have Coach Wright leading them, but I think that EPC will win it.

Warriordude

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 10:30:58 am »
I have to go with EPC. They only lost 2 players to graduation, yet one of those was their best pitcher. They still have good talent coming back and should win conference. The EPC Warrior baseball program is on the rise.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center