Author Topic: Rush Court Training  (Read 966 times)

Offline thebigtiger

• Bench Warmer
  • Fired Up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans
Rush Court Training
« on: June 24, 2020, 07:38:09 am »
Game work at game speed goes a long way!  #nofluffzone

Anyone else have great results with this training?

Online Walter s

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: Rush Court Training
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 09:23:12 am »
Quite a racket heís got going. Even if youíre not knowledgeable about the game, there are vast resources out there to get drills you can run through with your kid. Grab your kid and their buddy, and go to the gym and work. Simple. Or you can pay that guy $40/hr to do the same as he tells every parent that pays him his kid is d1 material to keep them coming back. Just what Iíve heard. Iím sure the training is good, but itís not revolutionary. If you want to get better at basketball, all you have to do is go to the gym and practice practice practice

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 10:15:46 pm »
Quite a racket heís got going. Even if youíre not knowledgeable about the game, there are vast resources out there to get drills you can run through with your kid. Grab your kid and their buddy, and go to the gym and work. Simple. Or you can pay that guy $40/hr to do the same as he tells every parent that pays him his kid is d1 material to keep them coming back. Just what Iíve heard. Iím sure the training is good, but itís not revolutionary. If you want to get better at basketball, all you have to do is go to the gym and practice practice practice
Walter s ol Sack needs to buy you a beer sit on the tailgate and talk some hoops! You should see twerker accounts all over gushing about this!

Online Walter s

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:18:19 pm »
Walter s ol Sack needs to buy you a beer sit on the tailgate and talk some hoops! You should see twerker accounts all over gushing about this!

That sure does sound good. And yeah, I see, heís a superstar. Have to admit, heís pretty shrewd. Wish I wouldíve thought of it. Maybe then we could be sittin there w some michelobs or stellas, ya know. As it is bring on those ol nattys or frios.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 09:55:10 pm »
That sure does sound good. And yeah, I see, heís a superstar. Have to admit, heís pretty shrewd. Wish I wouldíve thought of it. Maybe then we could be sittin there w some michelobs or stellas, ya know. As it is bring on those ol nattys or frios.
Nattys and Frios are the drink of choice

Online Walter s

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 09:29:02 am »
Nattys and Frios are the drink of choice

Yes sir agreed. Taste great after a hard day at it. I wouldnít spend my cash on the expensive stuff even if I could. Just like I wouldnít take advantage of parents like that man does, because I have a conscience. To each their own.

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 03:46:38 pm »
Whatís the price for a workout? I have a kid about to turn 4 and I think he has all star ability

Offline LeftyWorld

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 07:29:45 pm »
Iím all for kids working, regardless of how itís done. Some kids wonít work on their own, but put them with a PT 5 nights a week for an hour and their there every night working their tail off for their hour. If kids want it, and parents have the money then thatís their choice. At least their getting work in. Some also use it as tools for exposure and creating contacts to help get to the next level. Whether it be D1, D2, D3, or JUCO.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 08:37:35 pm »
Iím all for kids working, regardless of how itís done. Some kids wonít work on their own, but put them with a PT 5 nights a week for an hour and their there every night working their tail off for their hour. If kids want it, and parents have the money then thatís their choice. At least their getting work in. Some also use it as tools for exposure and creating contacts to help get to the next level. Whether it be D1, D2, D3, or JUCO.
Mostly they are working and paying good money to end up being an enrollment bump at CBC and National Park for their thriving JV rackets they have going! And let us not forget Crowleys Ridge and the fledgling program at Mena! Find out quick that intramurals and hanging out all night chugging Nattys and Frios and chasing the ladies is a whole lot more fun!

Offline Blimp22

• Water Boy
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 08:50:01 pm »
Yep most of the kids are 5-11 white boys with dads pumping them up as the next d1. 

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center