Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, December 5th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Best Girls Teams in State 2019-20  (Read 664 times)

Offline ozarkansas

• Water Boy
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Best Girls Teams in State 2019-20
« on: November 16, 2019, 12:03:43 pm »
I'm interested to hear people's opinions on the best girls teams in the state across all classifications. I'll offer my list which is based on who the teams have retained from last year and my observations at the Dandra Thomas Invitational tournament (the final between Fayetteville and Conway has not yet been played at the time of my posting this).

1. Fayetteville
2. Northside
3. Bentonville
4. Conway
5. Vilonia

Fayetteville and Northside are a toss-up for me at the first two spots with Bentonville not far behind. Even with a couple of girls out with injuries, Vilonia looked to be the better of the 5A teams I saw at the Dandra Thomas tournament (which included Jonesboro and LRCA). I'm not sure about Nettleton which of course has Elauna Eaton but I don't know how strong of a supporting cast.

Offline ozarkansas

• Water Boy
Re: Best Girls Teams in State 2019-20
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 12:48:46 pm »
Well, my #1 pick is certainly not off to a good start lol. But I think they will get it together.

Online QBDad

• Water Boy
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 09:26:03 am »
Melbourne should be in the discussion. They have the talent to compete with anyone, but they are very young. Trips to Bentonville and to the Pink & White in Springfield in December will be good tests for the Lady Katz.

Offline Mustang_Man

• Band Nerd
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:54:35 am »
I totally agree!! Melbourne should be near the top if not at the top!!

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center