Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, December 5th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Trying to find what football stadium I passed. I was driving in the North Arkansas Hills  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Ice Water

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Just checked it. Too far off the road. this one I remember was right off the road.

Mustíve been real close to the road. The south endzone at Ola is only about 100 feet from Highway 10. The mystery lives on...

Offline HorseFeathers

• Fearless Friday Elite
  • Legend
Mustíve been real close to the road. The south endzone at Ola is only about 100 feet from Highway 10. The mystery lives on...

That's what I was thinking 😂 Coulda spit on hwy 10 from the visitor stands LoL

Offline athletic supporter

• Assistant Coach
  • Red Devil Pride!!!
Mansfields old stadium was right on the highway but that doesn't fit the area of your drive

Offline POWERCAT PRIDE

• Bench Warmer
Mulerider is from South Arkansas. What he consider mountains may have just been a knoll to us  ;D

Online we_hate_the_band

• Bench Warmer
  • And Whals, and beaverfan007
The only ways he is going from Conway to Berryville are 65, 7, 21, and 23.

65 Has multiple Football fields in proximity, but the only ones remotely close to the road is at Marshall. SS Bee Branch, Valley, and Clinton all have baseball fields close to the road.

7 has Dover and Jasper's baseball field. Once you get into Harrison, the old Goblin Stadium would be on the right. But it wasn't visible from the road.

If his scout leader was dumb enough to take them up 21 or 23 there would be nothing other than the Cass Job Corps Center, which has a baseball field, and the Eureka Springs Track and Field Stadium.

Offline tomdawg55

• Bench Warmer
  • I love Fearless Friday!
if he was coming from Magnolia he could have come up 27 thru Caddo Gap, which now has baseball field but I think at one time  there was a football field about 20-25 years back
Anyone confirm there was a football field at Caddo Hills School?

Offline OrangeCrush.

• 2nd String
if he was coming from Magnolia he could have come up 27 thru Caddo Gap, which now has baseball field but I think at one time  there was a football field about 20-25 years back
Anyone confirm there was a football field at Caddo Hills School?
Yes there was but Iím not sure of how long itís been. Thereís a baseball and softball field there now. It fits the description somewhat. On the highway, flat stretch stuck in between endless hills, small school. But it doesnít fit his location in the state.

Offline PrivateLesson

• All Star
Maybe Osceola?

Online OB11

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • All Star
  • 6+4+3=2
Maybe Osceola?

The highest elevation close to Osceola's stadium is the speed bump on your way onto campus. Lol

That thing is visible from 15 miles around.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center