Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, August 23rd, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: Wynne Running Backs  (Read 770 times)

Online StingEm

• Band Nerd
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Wynne Running Backs
« on: August 15, 2019, 11:30:22 am »
Wynne graduated their best running back.  They really struggled for offense last year until they moved this WR to the backfield.  I think Wynne's chances this year depend a great deal on somebody stepping up to replace their best now gone.  Does anybody know Wynne well enough to know what is going on there?  Not worried about the QB.  He'll do great.

Offline JacketFan

• 2nd String
  • The Only discipline that lasts, is Self discipline
Re: Wynne Running Backs
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 11:51:52 am »
Tradition is real strong in Wynne, they will find something to work.  Good coaching, hard working athletes with a will to Win is all you need.  They have it, so I suspect they will have a successful season, Good Luck, and Go Jackets.

Online JessieP

• Starter
  • Take down the scoreboards.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 07:01:51 pm »
Wynne is always strong running the ball. I think itís a fair balance of great running backs and huge lineman. The reason I love the Batesville/Wynne game every year is because itís old school football. No high flying west coast run and gun passing attacks, itís plastic clacking loud pops. Every year itís a street fight. They may be 2 outdated offenses that bore most people but us old-time players/fans love it. People will say Iím only saying this because Iím a Batesville fan but itís always a very respectful game. You donít see many late hits and I never recall seeing a fight on the field, they hate each other but they respect each other.

As far as Wynneís running backs goes, donít worry. Whoever they are theyíll get their yards. Come out to the Batesville/Wynne game, youíll probably only see 15 passes all game but youíll definitely 15 hits that elicit an audible ďOoooĒ from the stands. Smash mouth football. 

Offline yo

• Band Nerd
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 07:40:28 pm »
Who is HC at Wynne? Pascal?

Offline The_Pioneer

• Assistant Coach
  • Go Pioneers
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 08:07:51 pm »
Wynne is always strong running the ball. I think itís a fair balance of great running backs and huge lineman. The reason I love the Batesville/Wynne game every year is because itís old school football. No high flying west coast run and gun passing attacks, itís plastic clacking loud pops. Every year itís a street fight. They may be 2 outdated offenses that bore most people but us old-time players/fans love it. People will say Iím only saying this because Iím a Batesville fan but itís always a very respectful game. You donít see many late hits and I never recall seeing a fight on the field, they hate each other but they respect each other.

As far as Wynneís running backs goes, donít worry. Whoever they are theyíll get their yards. Come out to the Batesville/Wynne game, youíll probably only see 15 passes all game but youíll definitely 15 hits that elicit an audible ďOoooĒ from the stands. Smash mouth football. 

So, grown man football?

Offline JacketFan

• 2nd String
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 08:25:12 pm »

Spot on, smash mouth football at its best, I know people who don't go to a game the whole season, but they come out for the Wynne/Batesville game. 

Online Rick Swines

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 09:52:19 pm »
Alston from Wynne is the next great back. He will do good things. But I'm hoping batesville wins 45-0.

Online StingEm

• Band Nerd
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 02:42:34 am »
Thanks for a name.  I sure hope the Wynne coaches have an answer for that hurry-up offense Batesville threw at them last year.  It killed them.

Online JessieP

• Starter
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 09:16:04 am »
So, grown man football?

I know, right? Imagine that, programs that still believe football is a physical game. Talk about dinosaurs.

Offline WTD

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 09:56:48 am »
Thanks for a name.  I sure hope the Wynne coaches have an answer for that hurry-up offense Batesville threw at them last year.  It killed them.

The dreaded "Hurry-up" offense  :o

Offline JacketFan

• 2nd String
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 12:02:23 pm »
Seen where Wynnes football team made the New York post, albeit because of a crazy lady, lol.  https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/arkansas-woman-jerri-kelly-calls-911-on-black-teens-raising-funds-for-football-team/

Online JessieP

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 01:50:14 pm »
Seen where Wynnes football team made the New York post, albeit because of a crazy lady, lol.  https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/arkansas-woman-jerri-kelly-calls-911-on-black-teens-raising-funds-for-football-team/

Women like that give humans, not just Whites, a bad name. I hope she gets in serious trouble.

Offline Sonofasonofasailor

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2019, 11:09:31 am »
Women like that give humans, not just Whites, a bad name. I hope she gets in serious trouble.
[/quote

She should be sentenced to suit up and run the Oklahoma drill with the team. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 02:15:28 pm by Sonofasonofasailor »

Offline JacketFan

• 2nd String
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 11:53:12 am »
Alston from Wynne is the next great back. He will do good things. But I'm hoping batesville wins 45-0.
Good kid, great back, but I think there will be one better than him by the end of the year.  I could be wrong, but I hope I am not.  Batesville may win, or may not, but it will not be by 45 points.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center