Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, December 13th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Lumberjacks 2019  (Read 396 times)

Offline jimbojack

• 2nd String
  • Your number 1 high school board. Fearless Fridays!
Lumberjacks 2019
« on: September 01, 2019, 08:21:33 pm »
At QB, the Jacks are solid.  Soph Riley Cornish has real potential to develop into a big-time pocket passer.  While he wonít be a duel threat, he will hang in the pocket and allow the deep routes to develop- something the run first Kinnard didnít do.  Braden Jones looked really good in the preseason scrimmage, as well. 
The run game is in great hands with Sr Vincent Steppes. Balance and power is the name of the game for Vince. Soph Aaron Doggett, will also contribute. 
WR position is led by Jr Davonte Smith. Expect lots of YAC with Smith.  Jaylon Marshall and Christian Calhoun can flat run.  While the Jacks are having Treylon Withdrawal, they will be in good hands.  A new position for the Jacks, TE, is anchored by Jett Reep. Reep showed great hands in fall camp, and has turned into a great lead blocker on the edge.  The O-line is probably the most improved unit from last year.  While there is still not enough depth, the big guys look more physical and agile than years past.  While there may not be as many jaw-dropping plays as the last few years (outside of Vincentís penchant for spin-moves), the offense will continue to put up a ton of points.

Offline Oldbadger

• All Star
Re: Lumberjacks 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 09:35:23 pm »
Who is Treylon Withdrawal and where are the LumberJacks from? The name sounds strangely familiar!lol

Offline Coltfan2005

• Head Coach
  • Everyone Loves Them Colts
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 09:42:38 pm »
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa

Offline Coltfan2005

• Head Coach
  • Everyone Loves Them Colts
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 09:43:12 pm »
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa

It's a joke...OK?

Offline bigchief72455

• All Star
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 09:51:26 pm »
It's a joke...OK?
Breaking out that Python humor

Offline AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
  • Storm into the party like my name was El Nino
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 10:26:56 pm »
At QB, the Jacks are solid.  Soph Riley Cornish has real potential to develop into a big-time pocket passer.  While he wonít be a duel threat, he will hang in the pocket and allow the deep routes to develop- something the run first Kinnard didnít do.  Braden Jones looked really good in the preseason scrimmage, as well. 
The run game is in great hands with Sr Vincent Steppes. Balance and power is the name of the game for Vince. Soph Aaron Doggett, will also contribute. 
WR position is led by Jr Davonte Smith. Expect lots of YAC with Smith.  Jaylon Marshall and Christian Calhoun can flat run.  While the Jacks are having Treylon Withdrawal, they will be in good hands.  A new position for the Jacks, TE, is anchored by Jett Reep. Reep showed great hands in fall camp, and has turned into a great lead blocker on the edge.  The O-line is probably the most improved unit from last year.  While there is still not enough depth, the big guys look more physical and agile than years past.  While there may not be as many jaw-dropping plays as the last few years (outside of Vincentís penchant for spin-moves), the offense will continue to put up a ton of points.

Thanks for this.

Offline Lumberjackfan1978

• All Star
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 03:16:38 am »
The Jacks seemed pretty good against Magnolia  I think they will be ok.

Offline Oldman

• Legend
  • Just Barely Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 08:33:55 am »
Warren Just has to worry about Crossett. I keep reading how good they will be this year.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center