Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, December 15th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Conference Rankings  (Read 3786 times)

Offline KASH dba The Lumberjack

• Starter
  • Love bleeding Orange and Black
Re: Conference Rankings
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2019, 10:57:12 pm »
Star City will be better!
I hope so, I miss the Bulldog posters. I wasnít talking bad about the program but SCís record the last couple years hasnít been lately what it was a few years back.

Offline KASH dba The Lumberjack

• Starter
  • Love bleeding Orange and Black
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2019, 11:05:47 pm »
Not sure this is accurate. Canít really say ďas they always areĒ. More like ďas they have been the last 4 yearsĒ.  Before that, Eskola had around a .500 record. Last couple years having as many D1 players as anyone in the state has helped that record out. Is there another high school in the state with more Razorbacks currently? How many does Fayetteville have? What has Joe T had? 4 or 5 on the team right now?
Trust me, I wasnít trying to put Olí Todd on a pedestal. The worldís greatest less with more coach ever.

Offline bulldoghistorian

• Assistant Coach
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2019, 12:52:33 am »
I hope so, I miss the Bulldog posters. I wasnít talking bad about the program but SCís record the last couple years hasnít been lately what it was a few years back.
I know you werenít, and you are absolutely right!

Offline SUGARTOWN

• Head Coach
  • FF SUPER ELITE-Educating the masses since 2001
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2019, 06:13:00 am »
Most didnít play? Care to explain?

They have 2 starters back this year. And as we all know from all of the whining, and crying several transfers coming in. Maybe a few played in mop up time in title game but certainly not significant minutes.

Offline hogfan10

• 2nd String
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2019, 09:49:48 am »
They have 2 starters back this year. And as we all know from all of the whining, and crying several transfers coming in. Maybe a few played in mop up time in title game but certainly not significant minutes.

Ok, kinda figured thatís what he meant after Iíd already posted. Originally thought he was talking about the championship game.

Offline soccerman

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2019, 06:17:13 pm »
As much as I love banter and what not. I hate to see coaches get talked about like that. Maybe the move-ins have helped and I completely agree about how they havenít had time to gel and grow up together like some of the other smaller towns. But that West Little Rock area is exploding and more and more people are moving out there. It also doesnít help when the school district passed the school-choice between them and LRSD. As far as the coaching, Iíve had the chance to meet multiple of the Robinson coaches and even been on the sideline for a few games thanks to a close friend, they are really great family guys and know a lot about the game. Sometimes questionable things are made by the staff during a game but from what Iíve seen during the games, they are some really great coaches. I do think they finish 3rd in conference behind Arkadelphia and Nashville but who knows. Anything can happen on a Friday Night. I mean I donít think many people expected Arkadelphia to win as badly as they did (28-0) in the state championship, but they did.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center