Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, November 22nd, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Shame on some of you people!!  (Read 1476 times)

Offline DB

• Reproductively focused
  • Head Coach
Shame on some of you people!!
« on: March 10, 2019, 04:49:12 pm »
I go way back.  You can tell by the fact that I have over 5700 posts.  Those 5700 posts date back to the turn of the century when FF wasn't brand new.  Back in the day, I've had some pretty good rounds with some folks on the boards.  I have called a few coaches out for their dirty deed tactics.  I have openly called out a few administrations and school districts for their treatment of coaches and fans.  And I have been ruthless at times.  I even had one head football coach send word to me that he would buy me a steak dinner if I would come to Greenwood and discuss my opinion of his coaching.  He was teaching his players very legal ways to injure the knees of opposing players.  I had recognized that way back then these message boards were being read by a whole lot more people than were posting on them.  What he was doing was dirty and unethical and I felt I had a good forum to share my opinion.   

I have no apologies for anything I ever said on these message boards.  For one reason.  I never shed a negative opinion toward a named or identified individual kid.  I think it is totally unacceptable that any child gets his/her name or reputation publicly vilified on these or any other board.  Kids don't deserve it.  IMO, coaches and administrators are fair game.  They are adults that get paid for what they do.  No matter what your opinion of a 16 or 18 or 12 year old kid is, you should never use this or any other public forum to share a negative opinion or try to tarnish the reputation of that kid. 

There are plenty of people in the world to criticize without criticizing kids.

Offline scrapdig

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: Shame on some of you people!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 06:12:24 pm »
Coaches are fair game and should get called out a lot more than they do for their treatment of kids.

Offline SportsFan5

• Water Boy
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: Shame on some of you people!!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 08:27:32 am »
 :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:32:07 pm by SportsFan5 »

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center