Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, November 22nd, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Way too early top 5 2019-20  (Read 9815 times)

Offline D6Bound

• 2nd String
Re: Way too early top 5 2019-20
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2019, 01:38:59 pm »
oh my source is legit. Way more legit then you and yours
Cannon fodder.

Offline thebigtiger

• Bench Warmer
  • Fired Up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2019, 11:30:52 am »
I've been reading this and there is no way Gammill leaves Timbo.  I believe his Grandparents played there I know his Dad played there and his older brother.  That Tiger Pride runs way too deep to roll out when it is his turn to carry the torch.  Last year they had the best year they have ever had.  This coming year they did lose couple of players but they will still be competitive.  That community revolves around Timbo Basketball and I'm sure he isn't going to be the one that doesn't Fight Like a Tiger until the end.  Too much toughness and pride in that community for him to give up on all of them.  Why don't any of those kids want to move to Timbo and play with him?  He will go down as one of the best ever from Timbo ever. 

Online SackAttack

• Starter
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2019, 01:59:34 pm »
I've been reading this and there is no way Gammill leaves Timbo.  I believe his Grandparents played there I know his Dad played there and his older brother.  That Tiger Pride runs way too deep to roll out when it is his turn to carry the torch.  Last year they had the best year they have ever had.  This coming year they did lose couple of players but they will still be competitive.  That community revolves around Timbo Basketball and I'm sure he isn't going to be the one that doesn't Fight Like a Tiger until the end.  Too much toughness and pride in that community for him to give up on all of them.  Why don't any of those kids want to move to Timbo and play with him?  He will go down as one of the best ever from Timbo ever.
Sack agrees in totality because Iím all of Sacks travels which is far and wide like Mrs Sack the Timbo folks are by far the friendliest most genuwine community prided bunch of people! Very passionate about their Tigers! Support em through thick and thin! Sacks point is this young Gammill is the go to go through player at Timbo but only 3rd option at WS for our Eagles! Everybody knows the Gentry boy gonna always take most of shots wouldnít matter if that Harding guy from Houston was on the squad or Scurry from Golden Gate Gentry gonna be the man with the big boy in the middle second Gammill maybe third! They ainít gonna win no championship with ICK out there!! College player if at Timbo 3rd option at WS for opportunity to finish as the first loser second place maybe maybe not!! Sack feels he is not wrong at all and right mostly!!!

Offline SportsFan5

• Water Boy
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2019, 10:50:58 pm »
Sack agrees in totality because Iím all of Sacks travels which is far and wide like Mrs Sack the Timbo folks are by far the friendliest most genuwine community prided bunch of people! Very passionate about their Tigers! Support em through thick and thin! Sacks point is this young Gammill is the go to go through player at Timbo but only 3rd option at WS for our Eagles! Everybody knows the Gentry boy gonna always take most of shots wouldnít matter if that Harding guy from Houston was on the squad or Scurry from Golden Gate Gentry gonna be the man with the big boy in the middle second Gammill maybe third! They ainít gonna win no championship with ICK out there!! College player if at Timbo 3rd option at WS for opportunity to finish as the first loser second place maybe maybe not!! Sack feels he is not wrong at all and right mostly!!!
Well, well, well, thebigtiger decides to speak again on the 1a thread. Do you realize that 6 of the only 7 to really play in the past 2 years will not return next season?  The Gammill  boy may not transfer, but how will he get to participate in winning a game?  He canít do it alone. The coach there is basically a joke, riding the coattails of a great AAU coach that made most of those boys what they are. A coach who hasnít spent one ounce of energy trying to build skills in any upcoming players. A coach who was hoping the talent might land him a nice job elsewhere. The young Gammill is a good player, but it takes more than one. And any team needs a coach that knows more than the one Timbo has.

Offline Mr. Pappagiorgio

• Water Boy
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2019, 10:10:49 am »
I think their coach did a good job. He won 25+ games with 2 kids that couldn't score and have seen the best player shut down when people got a little physical with him. We hear this junk all the time, riding coat tails, give me a break. If anything they probably overachieved as they were just an average to a little above average team. 1A was way down in general.

Offline SportsFan5

• Water Boy
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2019, 06:09:29 pm »
2 kids that couldnít score?

Online Brucewayne

• Water Boy
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2019, 02:28:32 pm »
"great aau coach"??????????

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2019, 08:37:44 am »
I really thought that Timbos coach did a great job this year.  Were all the starters Srs?  I thought the guard was underclassman with lots of upside.  I bet the AAU coach hasnít taught those kids near as much in the past few years as their high school coaches but Iím not around them every day.  But from what I saw during the season I liked Timbos coach high energy that happened to get Nevada in State.  Played them very well though. 

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center