Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, November 17th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: Magazine Rattler Football 2019 4-2A Conference Champions  (Read 28766 times)

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: Magazine Rattler Football
« Reply #650 on: October 03, 2019, 01:07:02 pm »
I hear Cory put up 50 points in a student faculty basketball game here recently.  A friend of mine plays the Chambers twins in softball and refers to them as "the best athletes in Western Arkansas".  He text me the other day after having played Cory in a game of slow pitch, in which he got railroaded, and said "I've accepted that in my lifetime, I will never get one by either of the twins".  True legends. 

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
  • Your number 1 high school board. Fearless Fridays!
« Reply #651 on: October 04, 2019, 10:17:54 am »
First Timein the contest out played, 43?  By the 'storms count he is up 4-1 and does not plan on losing control of the board again.

Offline coachc9

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #652 on: October 08, 2019, 11:02:26 am »
Hector week. Lets get it

Online Coach Jones

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • Starter
  • What's a guy got to do to get a clap around here?
« Reply #653 on: October 08, 2019, 11:23:59 am »
Magazine by 21

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #654 on: October 08, 2019, 02:46:23 pm »
All the talking about Duck hunting last week got the 'storm remembering when Long Yang opened the game against da 'Cove on December 3, 2010 by throwing a quacker to Ryan Chambers on a reverse pass for a 41 yard TD.  The Rattlers never looked back and won 55 to  30.
This got the storm to thinking about other past great Duck Hurlers.

This Duck Hurlers greatest performance took place against the Colts in November.  This weeks rattler great took the field after our previous great Abrahamson caused a fumble on the first play of the Fourth quarter with our team trailing by 13.  This weeks greatness brought his team to the line.  #2 took the snap and ran the 35 Ver to the left.  The running back #4 got out ahead of our QB; who before crossing the line of scrimmage and getting hammered by the linebacker forward lateraled to #4.  #4 received the pass and raced 47 yards to the house for a TD.  This same scenario would play out two additional times that Quarter, as this weeks Rattler great snatched victory from the jaws fo defeat.  However due to statistical record keeping errors, the next days headlines read "#4's 3 fourth quarter rushing touchdowns carries team to victory.  Instead of what should have been "Rattler great Josh Holloway lights up colt's with 3 fourth quarter passing touchdowns and 129 yards.

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #655 on: October 08, 2019, 03:13:12 pm »
Oh, the Holloway boys....  I missed much of Josh's career but got to see much of Trey's.  Good guys.  And doing it against the Colts in November is very impressive.

My Rattler legend this week was a crushing runner with a little bit of speed.  He was multiple time All-State; how "the committee" didn't choose him as the Athlete of the Year still baffles me.  But, back to this week's winner.   He led the Rattlers to Regionals in basketball making the All-Region team, led the football team to the brink of a title only come up short against Junction City in the semifinals, and led the Rattlers to a State Runner-up trophy in track and field and semifinal 3rd place only to come up short against Augusta and Junction City.  But, in all of those close misses, this week's Rattler great was an integral part of our teams even being in a position to win titles.  He led the Rattlers to multiple conference titles along the way, was a two-time state champion in discus and runnerup in the shot put (to Razorback great Byron Jones). But, on a football field, he was akin to NFL greats The Bus, Mean Joe Greene, Deacon Jones, and Jack Tatum in that he was looking for someone to hit and bowl over whether he had the ball or not. If not running over opponents, he was dragging 5 to 7 of them like the Tyler Rose or Jim Brown.  His hard-nosed running made Corbitt. Kohler, Chambers, and company far more effective in their winning ways.  It was with John Williams that our teams began their runs of greatness.  This week's great is none other than the crusher himself, John Williams.   

10 Long Yang
9   Michael Corbitt
8   JD Leftwich
7   Jason Bonner
6   Josh Dority
5   Skyler McElroy
4   John Williams

Rattler Pride!

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #656 on: October 08, 2019, 03:54:16 pm »
A lot of impressive accolades 43 but the 'storm believes the fact that JH performed in the most competitive era and at the peak of the team to the wests greatness on the road against a foe like the colts puts this weeks match up in the 'storms favor.  That would make it 5-1 storm. 

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #657 on: October 08, 2019, 04:18:03 pm »
Even if I agreed with your win in this weekís competition, Iíd still believe Iím up 4-2 and unbiased onlookers all agree.  And thatís with you playing one of my surefire wins against me while I had played one of my aces.  Your 5-1 lead is uncertain at best, but what a list of legends weíve made!!

On a separate note, peak of Bearcat greatness?  Theyíve had 4 or 5 nice eras.  Iíll take the Scheel era as the peak with all the title appearances, the first title, the winning pct over 7 years, and those defenses against incredible competition!!   So many shutouts.    Great for conversation. 

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #658 on: October 08, 2019, 05:06:59 pm »
Yes it is impressive list so far 43.  What is more impressive though is The 'storm has only had to use 1 state champion to build his 5-1 lead. 

The reason the 'storm picked the late 97-2001 as the best era is because of the evolution of all the highly prolific offenses the town to the west was facing during those year.  Back in the 80's everyone was running some version for the wishbone and the vast majority of equally matched teams ended up being low scoring affairs anyway.  but yes great conversation material.

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2019, 06:34:36 am »
Time to get this thread back on track and the greatness of the Magazine Rattlers.  As everyone now knows 24 decided in his good judgement to make the rattlers continue wearing their Girlie Girl greys for at least one more week.  24 didn't think the hornets amounted to enough of a challenge to start handing back out the black shirts. 

So this week the 'storm is expects not only a stellar defensive performance but an offensive one as well.  Look for the rattlers defensive line to wreck havoc in the wildcats backfield.  While on the offensive side Hyatt takes the game over going to 141 and two scores while Yang goes out a gets his due with 117 and two scores as well.

'ziners roll in this one fellas

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2019, 08:06:45 am »
Xeng Yang is another great one. Hope he has a good game and leads us to the W.

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #661 on: October 09, 2019, 08:14:18 am »
I'm very confused... weren't the Holloway boys Bearcats?

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #662 on: October 09, 2019, 08:20:31 am »
Eventually.   They started as Rattlers.   Angela taught in elementary at Magazine and Geral coached at Magazine ('81-'92). The boys were in elementary school at Magazine.  Then Geral got the Booneville basketball coaching position and Angela got hired as an elementary teacher at Booneville.

Each of 'storm's picks have a Magazine/Booneville double connection.  Go back and check them out. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 08:23:37 am by RATTLER43 »

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #663 on: October 09, 2019, 08:30:51 am »
When was the Rats first season to have football?  I hate to say it storm but the thread is Magazine Rattler Football.  When I pictured your story this week I saw the guy with the ball in the endzone wearing our treasured Red and Black, not the putrid Purple and Gold.  I would give this weeks win to R43. 

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #664 on: October 09, 2019, 08:37:17 am »
Fall of '93 for junior high roster of 17 young men.  Then we played independently the next year in senior high.  Then conference play after that.

If that is your criteria, then I have won all but one week (just as I thought, 'storm!)

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #665 on: October 09, 2019, 09:02:32 am »
I'm very confused... weren't the Holloway boys Bearcats?

Yes. Once they all opened their eyes!

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #666 on: October 09, 2019, 09:22:52 am »

Lol.  Angela is from Booneville.  But, good try.

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #667 on: October 09, 2019, 10:26:17 am »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:28:22 am by nastynice »

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #668 on: October 09, 2019, 10:27:44 am »
Lol.  Angela is from Booneville.  But, good try.

So youíre saying they moved there because of Mrs Holloway and not because Booneville is superior in sports?

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #669 on: October 09, 2019, 10:29:51 am »
Slap!  Here ya go.  I'll give you another one. Not sure who got you first.   

You, 'storm, Coach 9, and 55 are all battling to get slaps.   Right now, 'storm is the old pro for getting folks on the 2A board to slap him at a nearly 3:1 ratio.  But nasty has 280 total.  Coach9 and 55 have a long way to go!!

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #670 on: October 09, 2019, 10:34:02 am »
... and remember Nasty, making America great again is part of who we are...    Glad you dropped in to see what we are doing over here.  Big game this week at Hector.

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #671 on: October 09, 2019, 10:56:30 am »
I hear Cory put up 50 points in a student faculty basketball game here recently.  A friend of mine plays the Chambers twins in softball and refers to them as "the best athletes in Western Arkansas".  He text me the other day after having played Cory in a game of slow pitch, in which he got railroaded, and said "I've accepted that in my lifetime, I will never get one by either of the twins".  True legends.

Cory couldnít score 6 with a pencil!  Iíve been beating them boys in all sports since they got the boxing gloves in Kindergarten!!  Now Ryan is tryna take his talents to the water and he couldnít catch a fish in a barrel!!  He throws crankbaits all the time hoping to foul hook one!

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #672 on: October 09, 2019, 10:58:36 am »
Cory couldnít score 6 with a pencil!  Iíve been beating them boys in all sports since they got the boxing gloves in Kindergarten!!  Now Ryan is tryna take his talents to the water and he couldnít catch a fish in a barrel!!  He throws crankbaits all the time hoping to foul hook one!

And a new contender enters the ring ....    8)

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #673 on: October 09, 2019, 12:09:43 pm »
This is the most spot on statement the 'storm has read in this thread NN.

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #674 on: October 09, 2019, 12:10:32 pm »
Well, with the exception of everything the 'storm has posted of course.

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #675 on: October 09, 2019, 12:16:16 pm »
;D  I'll take the bait...

Switching from Magazine East to Magazine West has just never been an option for 'ziners unless they offered something we don't.  Those buddies of mine who transferred for football before we had football had a good reason.     8)

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #676 on: October 09, 2019, 12:24:18 pm »
When was the Rats first season to have football?  I hate to say it storm but the thread is Magazine Rattler Football.  When I pictured your story this week I saw the guy with the ball in the endzone wearing our treasured Red and Black, not the putrid Purple and Gold.  I would give this weeks win to R43. 
Putrid? The 'Storm will have you know those are the best colors in the state and especially Logan county.  This has already been discussed and agreed to by the 'storm and 43.  The Team to the west plays in the SEC and the rattlers play in whatever conference UCA is in.  So by default all accomplishment at the higher level carry more weight.  But if it helps 55, you could always take a crayon to color over the purple and gold with red and black to cope with that situation if needed.

But the 'storm doesn't want to get the rattlers off track this week; right before they travel to Hector and visit Wildcat Hill.   This Friday the rattlers become the new Kings of the hill as the rattlers break the cats home conference winning streak.

The 'storm was wrong earlier Hyatt runs for 189; while, Faughn Finally gets his scoop and score.

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #677 on: October 09, 2019, 12:50:02 pm »
I thought 55 was more of a black and orange kind of fella.  Like Scott county blk/orng

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #678 on: October 09, 2019, 01:05:07 pm »
Hey, no clues.   

Rattlers or 'ziners
Bearcats
Bulldogs
other Bulldogs
Wildcats
Rebels
Dragons
Hornets
Arrows
Tigers
etc. can all post for or against the Rattlers on here.  But don't give any clues about folks' identities unless they are good with it (and he may be good with it).  If you name names, you get blackballed.  Cardinal rule....

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #679 on: October 09, 2019, 01:18:34 pm »
I thought 55 was more of a black and orange kind of fella.  Like Scott county blk/orng
That is weird the 'storm thought he was more of a green pastel type guy from western yell county. 

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #680 on: October 09, 2019, 01:33:53 pm »
Fall of '93 for junior high roster of 17 young men.  Then we played independently the next year in senior high.  Then conference play after that.

If that is your criteria, then I have won all but one week (just as I thought, 'storm!)
The 'storm doesn't think so 43.  The 'storm is up 5-1 but the 'storm knows you are probably getting tired of having to play second.  So out of the kindness  of the 'storm's heart you can play first next week. 

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #681 on: October 09, 2019, 01:47:44 pm »
That is weird the 'storm thought he was more of a green pastel type guy from western yell county.

Don't cuss at me. 

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #682 on: October 09, 2019, 01:51:26 pm »
Slap!  Here ya go.  I'll give you another one. Not sure who got you first.   

You, 'storm, Coach 9, and 55 are all battling to get slaps.   Right now, 'storm is the old pro for getting folks on the 2A board to slap him at a nearly 3:1 ratio.  But nasty has 280 total.  Coach9 and 55 have a long way to go!!
That took a lot of hard work to accomplish and get that good 43. 

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #683 on: October 09, 2019, 02:05:37 pm »

I understand.     ;)   ;D

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #684 on: October 09, 2019, 02:06:36 pm »

Yes it did.  Years of posting with a bunch of thin skins will get the crap slapped out of you!!

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #685 on: October 09, 2019, 02:33:09 pm »

I understand. 

Putrid? The 'Storm will have you know those are the best colors in the state and especially Logan county.  This has already been discussed and agreed to by the 'storm and 43.  The Team to the west plays in the SEC and the rattlers play in whatever conference UCA is in.  So by default all accomplishment at the higher level carry more weight.  But if it helps 55, you could always take a crayon to color over the purple and gold with red and black to cope with that situation if needed.

But the 'storm doesn't want to get the rattlers off track this week; right before they travel to Hector and visit Wildcat Hill.   This Friday the rattlers become the new Kings of the hill as the rattlers break the cats home conference winning streak.

The 'storm was wrong earlier Hyatt runs for 189; while, Faughn Finally gets his scoop and score.

Let's be perfectly clear on this subject:  I am good with likening Bville to Arkansas in the SEC and with Magazine with UCA in the old AIC and now the Southland conference for football.   Let it be known that Arkansas is larger and in a larger conference but greatness comes from all sizes of schools (ie:  Jerry Rice) Professional greats Monte Coleman, Willie Davis, Nathan Brown, Jacob Ford, Scottie Pippen all starred at UCA.   UCA was a powerhouse:  won or shared twelve consecutive AIC titles from 1981 - 1992, as well as three NAIA national championships, in 1984, 1985, and 1991. The Bears were a constant presence in the NAIA Top 20, and made the playoffs twelve out of fourteen seasons.

Conference championships
1939, 1959, 1960, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2017

But, enough about that conversation.  Back to Rattler greatness.   

The 'storm doesn't think so 43.  The 'storm is up 5-1 but the 'storm knows you are probably getting tired of having to play second.  So out of the kindness of the 'storm's heart you can play first next week. 

Thank you.   I'll see what I can prepare in my gameplan.     Focused on Hector right now.  Big game.

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #686 on: October 09, 2019, 02:53:05 pm »
Yes it did.  Years of posting with a bunch of thin skins will get the crap slapped out of you!!
Not to mention, the administration around here decided in their  infinite wisdom to do away with the clap and smites; to try and regain control around here. Just as the 'storm was coming into his prime.  the 'storm can only imagine what his smite ratio would be if it had been available the whole time.

But enough about the 'storm,  The Fighting Terrier broke off a long run two weeks ago but failed to score.  That won't happen this week as he takes one 59 yards to the house.  Also haven't heard from Dromier in awhile; expect a big defensive turnover to swing the momentum in the rattlers favor as usual Friday.

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #687 on: October 09, 2019, 03:04:46 pm »
I understand. 

Let's be perfectly clear on this subject:  I am good with likening Bville to Arkansas in the SEC and with Magazine with UCA in the old AIC and now the Southland conference for football.   Let it be known that Arkansas is larger and in a larger conference but greatness comes from all sizes of schools (ie:  Jerry Rice) Professional greats Monte Coleman, Willie Davis, Nathan Brown, Jacob Ford, Scottie Pippen all starred at UCA.   UCA was a powerhouse:  won or shared twelve consecutive AIC titles from 1981 - 1992, as well as three NAIA national championships, in 1984, 1985, and 1991. The Bears were a constant presence in the NAIA Top 20, and made the playoffs twelve out of fourteen seasons.

Conference championships
1939, 1959, 1960, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2017

But, enough about that conversation.  Back to Rattler greatness.   

Thank you.   I'll see what I can prepare in my gameplan.     Focused on Hector right now.  Big game.
Totally agree that greatness can happen on any level 43, no argument.  Just like it is great to lead a AAA affiliate in home runs.  While taking Nolan Ryan deep twice and leading the majors in home runs is on a totally different level.

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #688 on: October 09, 2019, 03:13:27 pm »
True, so true.  Hitting anything Nolan served up put you on a different level.  Nolan (Greenville Class A affiliate), Willie Mays (played for AA affiliate Minneapolis), and Craig Biggio (Tuscon AAA) are my all-time favorites with Altuve (AA Corpus Christi) quickly climbing the ranks. But, in your scenario, Bryant would be Nolan/MLB, Booneville would be AAA affiliate (like Memphis Redbirds or Round Rock in the PCL), whilst we would be AA minor leagues (like the Naturals or Travelers).   
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:22:50 pm by RATTLER43 »

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #689 on: October 09, 2019, 03:34:17 pm »
True, so true.  Hitting anything Nolan served up put you on a different level.  Nolan (Greenville Class A affiliate), Willie Mays (played for AA affiliate Minneapolis), and Craig Biggio (Tuscon AAA) are my all-time favorites with Altuve (AA Corpus Christi) quickly climbing the ranks. But, in your scenario, Bryant would be Nolan/MLB, Booneville would be AAA affiliate (like Memphis Redbirds or Round Rock in the PCL), whilst we would be AA minor leagues (like the Naturals or Travelers).   
The 'storm will agree with your layout 43.  However, the fact still remains as the 'storm has just proved, the same accomplishments carry more credibility at the higher levels.  It is just a universal fact. 

But back to this weeks wildcat beating as McDowell looks to pulverize the w'cats shifty running backs. 

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #690 on: October 09, 2019, 04:00:40 pm »
The 'storm will agree with your layout 43.  However, the fact still remains as the 'storm has just proved, the same accomplishments carry more credibility at the higher levels. It is just a universal fact. 

But back to this weeks wildcat beating as McDowell looks to pulverize the w'cats shifty running backs. 

The majority of the time, yes. 

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #691 on: October 10, 2019, 06:56:29 am »
Hey, no clues.   

Rattlers or 'ziners
Bearcats
Bulldogs
other Bulldogs
Wildcats
Rebels
Dragons
Hornets
Arrows
Tigers
etc. can all post for or against the Rattlers on here.  But don't give any clues about folks' identities unless they are good with it (and he may be good with it).  If you name names, you get blackballed.  Cardinal rule....

Not quite picking up what youíre putting down, (which is nothing to be ashamed of, because youíve been picking em up and putting them down for years)  but to attempt to play with your rules,  heís more of a Bulldog type fella.  Sorry about the blk and orange comment.  I should be more specific next time..........On a serious note looks like AAA has given the 👍🏼for Hyatt to transfer west to be backup fullback. Heíll get plenty of snaps in mop up roll.  Excited to have him.  Magazine will miss him in their matchup against Panera Bread this week.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:04:10 am by nastynice »

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2019, 07:21:29 am »
Not quite picking up what youíre putting down, (which is nothing to be ashamed of, because youíve been picking em up and putting them down for years)  but to attempt to play with your rules,  heís more of a Bulldog type fella.  Sorry about the blk and orange comment.  I should be more specific next time..........On a serious note looks like AAA has given the 👍🏼for Hyatt to transfer west to be backup fullback. Heíll get plenty of snaps in mop up roll.  Excited to have him.  Magazine will miss him in their matchup against Panera Bread this week.
That is a very generic mascot NN; which, makes the 'storm now question is 55 really a Blue and White Sebastian County Bulldog?  The real prize transfers will happen next year.

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2019, 07:30:21 am »
I am indeed a Bulldog.... the state championship winning variety.  But thatís been a minute ago. I enjoy keeping up with all the schools in the area,  Magazine in particular.. used to have friends there but it seems they have dimed on my identity... on another unrelated matter. Magazine offensive play calling sucks.

Offline alaskanstorm

• Starter
« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2019, 07:40:39 am »
I am indeed a Bulldog.... the state championship winning variety.  But thatís been a minute ago. I enjoy keeping up with all the schools in the area,  Magazine in particular.. used to have friends there but it seems they have dimed on my identity... on another unrelated matter. Magazine offensive play calling sucks.
The 'storm knew it state champion. It all adds up 55 is a Strong Bulldog.  Yep no question.   

Wait, are you KD?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:52:30 am by alaskanstorm »

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2019, 07:43:07 am »
Not quite picking up what youíre putting down, (which is nothing to be ashamed of, because youíve been picking em up and putting them down for years      are you calling me an old man????  >:(  ???  >:(  ???  8))  but to attempt to play with your rules,  heís more of a Bulldog type fella.  Sorry about the blk and orange comment.  I should be more specific next time..........On a serious note looks like AAA has given the 👍🏼for Hyatt to transfer west to be backup fullback. Heíll get plenty of snaps in mop up roll.  Excited to have him.  Magazine will miss him in their matchup against Panera Bread this week.

Seinfeld reference.    Hop Sing episode.  "She name name....."

Hyatt, backup, hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

*one hour later* ...  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:45:27 am by RATTLER43 »

Offline CantDrive055

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2019, 07:46:52 am »
If only if only... Wrong shade of blue. What I would give to have been KD

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2019, 07:48:05 am »
Love Dixon, but we beat them too.....    Rattler Pride, baby!

Online nastynice

• All Star
  • MAGA!!!
« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2019, 08:04:03 am »

Seinfeld reference.    Hop Sing episode.  "She name name....."

Hyatt, backup, hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

*one hour later* ...  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I like Seinfeld.  But youíre right again, Hyatt would not be a RB/FB backup. Heíd start at guard.  Western town is too deep at RB. Donít need anymore.

Online RATTLER43

• Head Coach
  • Old School
« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2019, 08:06:52 am »
Still funny. 

But, he would be your best offensive lineman if the decision was made to put him there.   We will just keep him at FB here in 'zinerville.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center