Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, November 21st, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: GF Wside  (Read 36647 times)

Offline gamechanger11

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: GF Wside
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2019, 01:33:29 pm »
Sports loser. Just what have they done that hasnít been done. Maybe people are tired of the slim a shadiness that has been going on.

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2019, 02:48:13 pm »
GC11 you are not from this area so why donít you just stay in your lane and I understand that Sack doesnít like the idea of his son not playing as much but thatís not coaches fault that we have so many good players and more coming to play for these 3 unbelievable coaches we have here. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:53:31 pm by Sports Loser »

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2019, 05:53:46 pm »
GC11 you are not from this area so why donít you just stay in your lane and I understand that Sack doesnít like the idea of his son not playing as much but thatís not coaches fault that we have so many good players and more coming to play for these 3 unbelievable coaches we have here.
Leave Sack jr out of this and playing time! See 2nd Place Guy itís like this transfers donít come in sit the bench and coaches will crumble under the pressure of playing the movers! Our hometown kids are good enough and work hard enough and should be rewarded! I would refer you to Browns first conversation he had with the team and things that were put out there!! Now most likely our memory will get selective and thatís when Sack will be firing salvos and waving the flag! 4 foot Southern Yellow Pine 2x4 only a figure of speech if you know what I mean!

Offline gamechanger11

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2019, 09:07:47 pm »
Loser you donít know where Iím from. Moreover I am entitled to my opinion just like you. I will say this though. I don not care if the cuckoo birds wins or loses but the way things have been done the last year is well just use your imagination.

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2019, 11:07:03 am »
You start and play the best kids available.  Regardless of move-ins or transfers, the starting 5 was going to consist of the Junior High squad from 2 years ago.  They are better than any Junior or Senior on the team.  Why would any coach play bench warmers?  Are we going to start handing out participation trophies?

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2019, 12:09:32 pm »
You start and play the best kids available.  Regardless of move-ins or transfers, the starting 5 was going to consist of the Junior High squad from 2 years ago.  They are better than any Junior or Senior on the team.  Why would any coach play bench warmers?  Are we going to start handing out participation trophies?
Totally agree play the best kids.  Iím on board with this staff and faculty.   Had a long talk with some friends of mine and apologize for my negative remarks in the past.  The transfers have moved here to play ball and thatís exactly what I expect all the players to play ball.  But I do think the transfer from Heber is much better than the non transfers and the Greenbrier kid possibly starts.  And thatís ok.  May have to cut a few this year due to high numbers but thatís a good problem.  Like Iíve been saying the boys will be loaded and will dominate this year and next.  The girls will also lots of room for the transfers there.  The girls will slaughter everyone next 2 years.  The die hard WSGF fans still stand behind the faculty and coaches.  No matter what the outside is saying only positive vibes from here on out

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2019, 01:25:09 pm »
Totally agree play the best kids.  Iím on board with this staff and faculty.   Had a long talk with some friends of mine and apologize for my negative remarks in the past.  The transfers have moved here to play ball and thatís exactly what I expect all the players to play ball.  But I do think the transfer from Heber is much better than the non transfers and the Greenbrier kid possibly starts.  And thatís ok.  May have to cut a few this year due to high numbers but thatís a good problem.  Like Iíve been saying the boys will be loaded and will dominate this year and next.  The girls will also lots of room for the transfers there.  The girls will slaughter everyone next 2 years.  The die hard WSGF fans still stand behind the faculty and coaches.  No matter what the outside is saying only positive vibes from here on out
There were two factions to that election.  One was very small that consisted of folks mad that Richey got reassigned.  Odd they never mentioned that Davis did as well.  The larger faction was hacked about a local family not getting their candidate fast tracked into the position, and instead someone else being hired.  In other words, all politics.  Life goes on.

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2019, 01:42:25 pm »
There were two factions to that election.  One was very small that consisted of folks mad that Richey got reassigned.  Odd they never mentioned that Davis did as well.  The larger faction was hacked about a local family not getting their candidate fast tracked into the position, and instead someone else being hired.  In other words, all politics.  Life goes on.
+1

Offline BlueDevilFan

• Water Boy
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2019, 02:02:42 pm »
As a parent of a kid that played ball on the 2017 State Runner Up team we played against teams from all over the state and we held our own, we even beat the 2017 State Champs earlier that year, while my son didn't see a lot of play time he was still there ever practice, every team camp from 4 grade till that group of boys graduated and you know what, there were times I believed he should have been sent in over other players, but I'm a parent and I'm bias just a Sack is about Sack Jr. but that's what parents do.  Parents move their kids from district to district chasing that dream and opportunity for their kid to hopefully be a state champ.  I'm not going to get into the argument of Guy's past or what they may or may have not done, just sometimes as a parent we don't see things clear because of our bias.  The one thing we must always remember is this, it's a game and it's important that our kids love the game and the memories they make with their teammates, rings well nice if it happens but then again if it doesn't that's ok too.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2019, 03:49:18 pm »
As a parent of a kid that played ball on the 2017 State Runner Up team we played against teams from all over the state and we held our own, we even beat the 2017 State Champs earlier that year, while my son didn't see a lot of play time he was still there ever practice, every team camp from 4 grade till that group of boys graduated and you know what, there were times I believed he should have been sent in over other players, but I'm a parent and I'm bias just a Sack is about Sack Jr. but that's what parents do.  Parents move their kids from district to district chasing that dream and opportunity for their kid to hopefully be a state champ.  I'm not going to get into the argument of Guy's past or what they may or may have not done, just sometimes as a parent we don't see things clear because of our bias.  The one thing we must always remember is this, it's a game and it's important that our kids love the game and the memories they make with their teammates, rings well nice if it happens but then again if it doesn't that's ok too.
Invalid point go back to Shirley

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2019, 04:02:48 pm »
Sack ponders many things about this point! I still take you back to Browns first meeting with parents and then with players because that is key in this whole equation!! Tell the truth stick to your guns be loyal but we wonít and we already are getting ready not to kinda like Obama did!! Sack wants to know given the current climate and Rico and Bottom dudes point if Sack applies to bring in and house a couple of foreign exchange students who hoop would that be okay?? Letís say Minute Bolís son Largeo Bol 7í4  183 and takes place in the post of the yíall boy weíd be okay with that?? What is Makmoud Abdul Raufs son Makemad Rouf Rouf 6í2 water bug dribble king comes in and takes that stocky boys place weíd be checking okay on that?? Shoot theyíd hang Brown from the tree Sack cut down in Shirley faster than the air goes out of the front tire on the camper van! So Sack says donít post what you donít believe and have convictions too!! Sacks convictions are kinda like his underwearó unchangeable!!

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2019, 10:39:59 am »
I see what you are getting at and I understand your point.  I still think itís going to be a great year.  Lots new things happening

Offline BlueDevilFan

• Water Boy
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2019, 12:48:15 pm »
Invalid point go back to Shirley

No my point is valid, your issue is with AAA not the coach if parents move their kids to a district because they believe that coach can possibly get them a ring they will do it because AAA says they can.  I have never heard of a district hiring a coach to lose, they want wins and they want butts in the seat because it all makes money for the district.  Those wins brings kids to come and play for that coach which equals money, it's all about the money.

Offline prodigy

• Band Nerd
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2019, 02:14:18 pm »
Seems like a bunch of selfish people.  What happened to loyalty to your community.  This country is going down the drain.  Phillippians 2:3

Offline ballmember

• 2nd String
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2019, 03:15:45 pm »
Loyalty is hard to do.   Takes a strong backbone among adults.  Most made of jelly.  Get tough when not going your way.   So your mom and dad teaches u go to another school.  You may get a big trophy there.   Many schools hire cause your kid a good ball player.   What about hiring cause a good student.  Should be kinda important to do the best where you are    Unfortunately moves donít equate to happiness.   Problems are being caused by adults.   Kids are still good people.   

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2019, 04:18:01 pm »
Loyalty is hard to do.   Takes a strong backbone among adults.  Most made of jelly.  Get tough when not going your way.   So your mom and dad teaches u go to another school.  You may get a big trophy there.   Many schools hire cause your kid a good ball player.   What about hiring cause a good student.  Should be kinda important to do the best where you are    Unfortunately moves donít equate to happiness.   Problems are being caused by adults.   Kids are still good people.   
Especially when loyalty was spoken of and promised on front end then time passed and loyalty went the way of Sacks previous 3 wives minus the current Mrs Sack! Kids see what they see speak of something and you dang well better deliver and not change boat paddles because the water got choppy if you know I mean!! Sack could go deeper into this and probably will soon as someone asks!!

Offline Brucewayne

• Water Boy
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2019, 08:51:45 pm »
Sack you keep alluding to some early promises, what in the world was promised to the young eaglets?

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2019, 10:03:25 pm »
Sack you keep alluding to some early promises, what in the world was promised to the young eaglets?
Loyalty to the kids and this community! Not Greenbrier Heber Timbo etc etc etc!! Que the counterpoints in 3-2-1! Sack alludes to nothing his memory is like that of an elephant! You say it you better mean it and stick to it cause Sack donít forget them serious conversations

Offline BlueDevilFan

• Water Boy
« Reply #268 on: May 28, 2019, 12:49:10 pm »
Loyalty to the kids and this community! Not Greenbrier Heber Timbo etc etc etc!! Que the counterpoints in 3-2-1! Sack alludes to nothing his memory is like that of an elephant! You say it you better mean it and stick to it cause Sack donít forget them serious conversations

Sack, could you elaborate what was promised during this serious conversations you keep alluding to, as the kids say today show us the receipts.

Offline NewToTheLake

• Water Boy
« Reply #269 on: May 28, 2019, 03:03:38 pm »
Hey Sack I would like to hear your opinion on the whole situation. Allll of it. I canít believe nobody has asked yet.

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #270 on: May 28, 2019, 04:37:45 pm »
Careful what you wish for there oldtothelake

Offline yesteryearman

• 2nd String
« Reply #271 on: May 29, 2019, 02:57:38 am »
Careful what you wish for there oldtothelake

I'll say it again.......you folks should turn down the output on your oxygen machines and chill out....there is and will be nothing to talk about concerning Class A basketball in Arkansas until the 2021-2022 school year.   You can have all the transfers in the world or hire the Godfather as your recruiting coordinator, ain't gonna matter........ICC will beat any Class A, 2A, 3A team by as much as they want to for at least next two years.....so, if you are interested in transfers, better look at 8th and 9th graders.......they should be about ready when and if ICC comes back to earth.

Offline HorseFeathers

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • Legend
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2019, 07:41:53 am »
I'll say it again.......you folks should turn down the output on your oxygen machines and chill out....there is and will be nothing to talk about concerning Class A basketball in Arkansas until the 2021-2022 school year.   You can have all the transfers in the world or hire the Godfather as your recruiting coordinator, ain't gonna matter........ICC will beat any Class A, 2A, 3A team by as much as they want to for at least next two years.....so, if you are interested in transfers, better look at 8th and 9th graders.......they should be about ready when and if ICC comes back to earth.

Yes, the battle for 2nd will be more fun....and upsets do happen, but won't be likely...

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2019, 05:55:42 pm »
No one knows how the players will respond to Cooper graduating.  Itís really easy to get good looks having to gameplan around him and have to guard him and Faulkner both.  I think you may need to shut the ole trap yesteryear you donít know the future for sure.  Be careful

Offline Brucewayne

• Water Boy
« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2019, 04:41:35 pm »
Weíll Sack has been AWFULLY quiet as late so either business at sonic is booming with the Lake crowds or the Eagles are soaring this summer.  How does the Tri-county Allstar team look so far?

Offline The Marsupial

• Water Boy
« Reply #275 on: August 06, 2019, 11:18:44 am »
Hey

Offline PeedeecreekBoy99

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #276 on: August 06, 2019, 07:21:47 pm »

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2019, 10:37:19 pm »
With all the rain forcing the marsupial to higher ground heís finally drying out!

Offline The Marsupial

• Water Boy
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2019, 04:14:14 pm »
Yep. I am headed for higher grounds. Screw the low areas

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2019, 02:25:05 pm »
Sack has been put in charge of advertising and promotions of the upcoming Greerís Ferry street daince on Saturday night! Guests djs will be none other than the world famous Backboard Shattered and myself most famous Sack! We will be wearing our best bling and turning them turntables to the latest dance tunes! Sack challenges Brown Davis and TooterBerry to The Git Up challenge by Bronco Brown Bennyís more famous 3 rd cousin twice removed! Sack will be posting a playlist before the daince and is hoping for an overflow crowd since there will be so many on the lake and new people living ON the lake but probably not!! Tribute songs to the notables will be aplenty! Backboard will encorporate finishing moves to the beats if you can imagine but probably donít want to! A list of rules will also be forthcoming!! EagleDaince End of Summer YOU want to be there!!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2019, 07:13:09 pm »
Sack letting everybody know tickets are still available for the epic High Seed Street Daince!! Backboard is setting up the booth and doing his mike check! Crowd is slowly gathering!! DJSackDaddy will be giving reports and updates! This GitEmUp Challenge is going to be noteworthy!! Songs dealing with boating and living on the lake Sack means literally living on the lake whether they actually do or not but say they are will be spinning all night! No pelvic popping allowed except in the DJ booth! No grinding! Finishing moves will be allowed with prior approval! Come by and get an autograph from DJ Backitup Backboard and me Sack!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #281 on: August 31, 2019, 09:27:54 pm »
Sack letting everybody know tickets are still available for the epic High Seed Street Daince!! Backboard is setting up the booth and doing his mike check! Crowd is slowly gathering!! DJSackDaddy will be giving reports and updates! This GitEmUp Challenge is going to be noteworthy!! Songs dealing with boating and living on the lake Sack means literally living on the lake whether they actually do or not but say they are will be spinning all night! No pelvic popping allowed except in the DJ booth! No grinding! Finishing moves will be allowed with prior approval! Come by and get an autograph from DJ Backitup Backboard and me Sack!
On The Pontoon playing now in honor of everyone ď livingĒ ON the lake! Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald gonna play next! VisionarySack says that could be an omen for us!! Party on Westsidians! GitMo Challenge coming up at top of the hour

Offline Eagle_Mom_2

• Bench Warmer
  • Satirical musings from my nest to yours.
« Reply #282 on: September 01, 2019, 08:14:50 pm »
On The Pontoon playing now in honor of everyone ď livingĒ ON the lake! Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald gonna play next! VisionarySack says that could be an omen for us!! Party on Westsidians! GitMo Challenge coming up at top of the hour

Sorry there Mr. Sack...I believe youíre referring to Blanco Brown, not Bronco. Bronco is, of course, Head Coach Benny Brownís first cousin, 4 times removed. And you know, speaking of 4 times removed, I heard we picked up a player thatís been at about that many schools over the last 4 years. Gotta be GREAT for chemistry if he plays major minutes over kids that have been here.
Heard the craziest thing about that incoming player from a buddy of mine at Tha Branch...heard that boy is making a lot of trips from his home in beautiful Edgemont to some little place called Rooster or Wooster, not sure if source had a speech impediment??? to jog and dribble at the community park. Said heís been seen a lot there in Rooster, which I think is a subdivision of the Conway-Greenbrier cut-a-cross.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 4 times, I shouldnít be fooled any more. Enjoyed the dancing and festivities. Eagles Flyyyyyyyyy

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #283 on: September 01, 2019, 08:53:52 pm »
Sorry there Mr. Sack...I believe youíre referring to Blanco Brown, not Bronco. Bronco is, of course, Head Coach Benny Brownís first cousin, 4 times removed. And you know, speaking of 4 times removed, I heard we picked up a player thatís been at about that many schools over the last 4 years. Gotta be GREAT for chemistry if he plays major minutes over kids that have been here.
Heard the craziest thing about that incoming player from a buddy of mine at Tha Branch...heard that boy is making a lot of trips from his home in beautiful Edgemont to some little place called Rooster or Wooster, not sure if source had a speech impediment??? to jog and dribble at the community park. Said heís been seen a lot there in Rooster, which I think is a subdivision of the Conway-Greenbrier cut-a-cross.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 4 times, I shouldnít be fooled any more. Enjoyed the dancing and festivities. Eagles Flyyyyyyyyy
Blanco Broncho Nacho Navajo Sack donít care what his name is or if heís removed permanently! Music and dancing was awesome as Backboard had that turntable on fire and he only pelvic popped Sack 2-3 times and it was fun!! 4 schools in 4 years has to be a record in the anals of high school hoops! Them folks must be mobile and hostile making up for a lack of coaching at previous stops!! JudgeSack announces Coach Madge TooterBerry winner of GitchaSum challenge in female dance off dancing circles around the competition!! Benny was a no show as jealousy ruled with more famous cousin Bronco is way more famous!! FunkMasterChizz cautioned the coaches to keep it under wraps kinda like our eligibilities of certain newbies!! Sack named the tandem of DollarBill Richey and DoubleDazzlingElDazzler ovverall champs as they incorporated the criss cross crossover applesauce move into the GiddyUp Challenge!! Awww son what a great night!! Sack kept whoooo just shaking his head at the talent! Sack will say it again whoooo NatchaBoy style! Whoooo great night greeeeaaat night

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2019, 03:33:45 pm »
Sack donít wanna wish time away but the huge amount of hair on Sacks back and neck is starting to stand up in anticipatory delight at the upcoming season! Reports are good on both boys and girls! Sack jr says practices are going great with only a modicum of foul language which is a refreshment type of change from the norm! Less than 3 weeks and Sack needs a bag of corn!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2019, 09:42:21 am »
Sack would like to extend a sincere invitation for everybody to come out for a preview into the up and coming b-ball season! Green- White games and the unveiling of Backboards newest court sweeper!! Boys coach Benny has promised a really good show! Me Myself and I Sack just needs my popcorn been March at state finals since I had any popcorn that is!good. 6 dollar all you can eat tubs! Sack ate lots of popcorn and a few tubs! Sack still donít understand that!! But Sack does understand good basketball and we intend to have us some here! Sack jr is in the starting lineup for the green white innersquad game! Benny is starting to come around! Fully expecting a victory! EAD whoooo

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2019, 07:27:22 pm »
Coming from a true fan I am excited about the upcoming season.  And I still think that we are the 2nd best team in state and have closed that gap.  All of these riddles that Sack throws out is just non sense most of the time I think but then he throws out a nugget of something real.  Canít figure him all the time but Iím really getting sick of his trap flapping. 

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2019, 09:00:27 pm »
Coming from a true fan I am excited about the upcoming season.  And I still think that we are the 2nd best team in state and have closed that gap.  All of these riddles that Sack throws out is just non sense most of the time I think but then he throws out a nugget of something real.  Canít figure him all the time but Iím really getting sick of his trap flapping.
Sack says well blanch on this nugget everyday loser in sports that comes up short in all athletic ventures of which Sack knows nothing about! The nugget is this Lady Eagles are your 1-A State Golf Champions again that have no time for losers! If Sack had a daughter sheíd be named Sackella but Sack doesnít have a daughter that plays golf or other sports but wishes he did to support the team!Lady Eagle EAD Boom! Sack loves him some public relations and private as well! Sack thinks the Lady Eagles could very well run the table if you know what I mean!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2019, 08:34:46 am »
Sack is wondering how cold it was on the lake on the pontoon this morning! Sack figures shrinkage was high! Brrrrrrrrr

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2019, 09:46:05 am »
Sack is wondering how cold it was on the lake on the pontoon this morning! Sack figures shrinkage was high! Brrrrrrrrr
Sack unbeknownst to the FCC has been writing music again in High Seed fashion unlike any before or after to and fro hinder and yonder that most cannot understand but only mostly Cleburne Countyites and those with college degrees and masters degrees and Drs of Education will not be able to answer only to use excuses with more holes in it than Swiss cheese and saltine crackers and sometimes pretzels in a circle! Big holes in them! Big enough to see through unless you have one of them college education or at the Tripalay where you paid ginormously to allow such ridiculous things to transpire and accepted and think Hmmmm yes I suppose that could happen and thinking now what time we cuttin outta here for the country club!

A boat a pontoon boat house boat in the dead of winter! You want Sack to believe these people have rented a pontoon to live in for the next five months! Cold windy choppy blustery snowin sleeting rockin pitchin and rollin! Five months ainít very long! And we buyin that?? Sack needs to quit slinging meat and go into house boat rental business! Market potential is huge! And Sack thought Hutch was a trailblazer with the trailer park! Sheer genius! Park it out in the middle tie a 16 foot flat bottom to it and hey looks like the folks are home! Probably having dinner!  Sacks pondering the sheer level of dumbness on this! Those that are charged with making sure this is legit Bwahahaha cough cough cough sorry!! Or my fellow Westsidians that think this all looks legit! Or the Tripalay that says whew at least our hands are clean! Or the parental arrogance but hey 4 schools in 4 years whatcha gonna do right?? Sack wonders what Uncle Lefty The Boss( because I dare not ask) or Woodrow would say! October to March only 5 months they not smart enough to check it! Peripheral vision is 183% good at looking the other way! Hey! Thereís Bigfoot no itís just a big dog! Did you see that ghost naw just a piece of paper or a Walmart sack! Snake snake just a stick!  We got paperwork no itís just a piece of paper! We got High Seed college degrees but zero for common sense! Sack wants to know if you know what I mean! Soooooo Sacks been writing music again!!

To tune of Little Big Lakes Town. On The Pontoon

Hitch up your boat and moo oove
Load up all of your gear
We gettin another schoo ool
Itís all ABUNDANTLY clear

On The pontoon
Playing all these clowns for buffoons
Tripalay ainít coming soon
Weíll be movin again

We got the boat in the water
Ainít no way they can check
No info for fodder
We sayin what the heck

On the pontoon
Playin this out like a cartoon
Erverybody knows itíll be March soon
Weíll be movin again
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:51:00 am by SackAttack »

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2019, 12:07:38 pm »
Sounds like a bunch of made up stuff.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2019, 01:05:43 pm »
Ol Ricco dang man open your eyes

Offline Brucewayne

• Water Boy
« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2019, 03:10:50 pm »
Being that the "tripalay" doesn't investigate anything it seems to be pretty easy to get by with just about anything.  However, "IF" this is a true allegation then it "could" be brought up at a board meeting and gotten on the record and then the school would have to investigate and self report if anything was wrong.

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2019, 03:52:00 pm »

Does it riccoar?????????

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2019, 03:58:18 pm »
Donít get hacked cause itís happening in your living room. Sack has proven to have been right on a lot of stuff

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2019, 03:59:33 pm »
The song was amazing sack. I fell out of my wheelchair laughing at that

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2019, 04:12:20 pm »
Being that the "tripalay" doesn't investigate anything it seems to be pretty easy to get by with just about anything.  However, "IF" this is a true allegation then it "could" be brought up at a board meeting and gotten on the record and then the school would have to investigate and self report if anything was wrong.
School board?? At Westside?? You kidding right!! Did you catch that part of Sacks post about peripheral vision!! Sack has another Uncle Uncle SideSight thatís so cross eyed he can stand at the corner of the building and see around the corner! In other words they looking the other way! Gives new meaning to the phrase ď no look passĒ if you know what I mean!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2019, 04:14:50 pm »
The song was amazing sack. I fell out of my wheelchair laughing at that
Thank you bigleague! Itís a guaranteed hit Iím sure! Zero copyright infringement!

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2019, 07:40:14 am »
Does it riccoar?????????
Yep.  I haven't kept up with a lot of offseason but I did inquire about players living conditions.  Got a very strange look, so I expounded further.  I then got asked if I needed to be drug tested.

What you got is a team loaded with young talent.  That means the YOUNG talent will be getting minutes.  Lots of minutes.  That means those folks who believe that being on the team for 3-4 years and practicing for 3-4 years is all it should take to get a starting 5 position, are gonna be pretty sore.  So folks make up wild and crazy allegations.

What it comes down to is this.  When it's game time, each coach puts the BEST 5 on the floor regardless of whether they are Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, or Senior.

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2019, 12:19:34 pm »
Yep.  I haven't kept up with a lot of offseason but I did inquire about players living conditions.  Got a very strange look, so I expounded further.  I then got asked if I needed to be drug tested.

What you got is a team loaded with young talent.  That means the YOUNG talent will be getting minutes.  Lots of minutes.  That means those folks who believe that being on the team for 3-4 years and practicing for 3-4 years is all it should take to get a starting 5 position, are gonna be pretty sore.  So folks make up wild and crazy allegations.

What it comes down to is this.  When it's game time, each coach puts the BEST 5 on the floor regardless of whether they are Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, or Senior.
People seem to get bent out of shape when a school has a great program and great coaching and great talent.  We are doing things the right way and plan on winning lots of games.    Sky is the limit with both boys and girls

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center