Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, June 15th, 2019.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
The 2018-19 sports season has a bit left. State track has just completed and several team sports begin the chase at State this coming week
Fearless Friday congratulates all the AR HS athletes who are graduating this year.
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW
Week 2 Review

Author Topic: GF Wside  (Read 22206 times)

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Re: GF Wside
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:21 am »
Riccoar was Davis Golf Coach of the Year for the entire state also?  Just making sure I heard that right.  Pretty incredible if that is true going with all the other things

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2019, 10:19:07 am »
You must have something against Davis.  Doesnít make sense to me.  He did an outstanding job with all of his teams and you give no props.  I think people should support and be happy for their staff and school.  He was Golf Coach of the Year and took a young team that many said and thought was too young to semis in baseball. That was the excuse in basketball.   He has done a tremendous job.  Be thankful you have him instead of bashing him.
I didn't bash him.  I simply pointed out his strength is baseball.  He just never really struck me as a basketball coach.  At the 1A level the coaches usually coach multiple sports.  With Davis, his #1 passion is baseball.  When I watched him on the sidelines coaching basketball his body language was never that of basketball guys like Brown, Hutch, or Cornett.  That's not a knock, just pointing out a fact.  And he is a great golf coach as well.

Online HorseFeathers

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • Legend
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2019, 11:07:43 am »
I didn't bash him.  I simply pointed out his strength is baseball.  He just never really struck me as a basketball coach.  At the 1A level the coaches usually coach multiple sports.  With Davis, his #1 passion is baseball.  When I watched him on the sidelines coaching basketball his body language was never that of basketball guys like Brown, Hutch, or Cornett.  That's not a knock, just pointing out a fact.  And he is a great golf coach as well.

Jeans, Loafers and kicked back on the bench isn't typically what most look for in a coach....Post season hutchcraft was another story most of the time though...

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2019, 11:12:19 am »
Has he made it to the Finals in baseball?  Nope.  Sam Tyler did though.  Baseball is definitely his forte.  Basketball?  Not so much.
I think you werenít being very supportive but I might be wrong.  Thatís whatís wrong with casual fans they donít cherish what they have when they have things that are good.  Davis was a good coach and should be highly valued

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2019, 12:03:11 pm »
Riccoar was Davis Golf Coach of the Year for the entire state also?  Just making sure I heard that right.  Pretty incredible if that is true going with all the other things
This was never answered

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2019, 01:06:20 pm »
As usual Sack has thoughts on this matter and is waiting to be asked! Yíall are possibly going to give Sack complexities and issues but probably not cause we all know Sack is High Seed on a Low Seed board!! This board gotta have Backboard Shattered back to regain High Seed status in Sacks opinion

Offline BasketballNeverStops

• Starter
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2019, 05:11:46 pm »
This was never answered
Yes, he was selected as Girls Golf Coach of the Year across all classifications.

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2019, 09:31:52 pm »
Yes, he was selected as Girls Golf Coach of the Year across all classifications.
Well congratulations to the dazzling one. Thatís high seed is it not sack?

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #208 on: May 15, 2019, 10:35:17 am »
This was never answered
I said he's a good baseball and golf coach.  Basketball, not so much.  Hence, why he was removed from coaching basketball at any level.  Just spitballing, but I doubt he lost any sleep over that decision.  I was always told baseball was his MAIN sport.

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #209 on: May 15, 2019, 11:01:13 am »
I said he's a good baseball and golf coach.  Basketball, not so much.  Hence, why he was removed from coaching basketball at any level.  Just spitballing, but I doubt he lost any sleep over that decision.  I was always told baseball was his MAIN sport.
I was asking you if he was named Golf Coach of the Year and you avoided the answer numerous times.  Thanks BasketballNeverStops for the answer Riccoar canít seem to give his own Coach any props.  Sad!  He had one of the best years ever as a coach at WSGF all around.  Congrats AD Coach Davis

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #210 on: May 15, 2019, 01:02:27 pm »
I was asking you if he was named Golf Coach of the Year and you avoided the answer numerous times.  Thanks BasketballNeverStops for the answer Riccoar canít seem to give his own Coach any props.  Sad!  He had one of the best years ever as a coach at WSGF all around.  Congrats AD Coach Davis
Literally never heard or saw one mention of him being COY in Girls Golf until you were beating around the bush about it. 

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2019, 01:05:20 pm »
I agree SecondPlace Finisher in Sports!! Davis obviously put a lot of time effort and expertise in this year! Golf begins before school even starts plus full time AD duties and then baseball runs right up until the final week! Hmmmm sounds like a great year worthy of recognition and respect but Sack understands the human condition better than most and is willing to share! Some in the conference coached 8-9 games and named COY and people all over are gyrating and pelvic popping and going all sidestraddle and Davis puts up and puts forth and people are questioning! Sack doesnít want to get it but Sack does and wishes others would as well but probably wonít! Coach Davis if you read this hereís 83 Sidestraddlin Pelvic Pops High Seed style for you!!

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2019, 01:39:44 pm »
That was sacktalicious

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #213 on: May 15, 2019, 02:06:51 pm »
I agree SecondPlace Finisher in Sports!! Davis obviously put a lot of time effort and expertise in this year! Golf begins before school even starts plus full time AD duties and then baseball runs right up until the final week! Hmmmm sounds like a great year worthy of recognition and respect but Sack understands the human condition better than most and is willing to share! Some in the conference coached 8-9 games and named COY and people all over are gyrating and pelvic popping and going all sidestraddle and Davis puts up and puts forth and people are questioning! Sack doesnít want to get it but Sack does and wishes others would as well but probably wonít! Coach Davis if you read this hereís 83 Sidestraddlin Pelvic Pops High Seed style for you!!
Ok, you got me convinced now.  Based on the Wonderview stand-in getting COY, it's only appropriate for Davis to get recognized, have a parade, and a call from the POTUS. 

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2019, 03:41:24 pm »
Ok, you got me convinced now.  Based on the Wonderview stand-in getting COY, it's only appropriate for Davis to get recognized, have a parade, and a call from the POTUS.
Why are you so bitter towards your AD Riccoar?  He has done great things for your school. 

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2019, 04:11:08 pm »
Riccoar is just so bitter. Must be rough to be a westside fan

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2019, 04:38:43 pm »
Sack also was one that thought Riccoar would come around like the hungry dog at supper time!! Sack doesnít think itís parade worthy for Dazzler but just you let Tutor or Brown win big next year and BOOM OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2019, 05:00:31 pm »
They both will win one sack but Tudor wins one first

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #218 on: May 15, 2019, 05:19:56 pm »
They both will win one sack but Tudor wins one first
Sack thinks the influx of talent will put em over the top like the skinny kid doing the leg hike over the chain link fence!! Only way it was ever gonna happen! Too short a stick in all other departments!! Insert your own jokes here Sack donít mind

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #219 on: May 15, 2019, 05:26:24 pm »
Sack sometimes I think you are special then sometimes I think you are ďSpecial SackĒ.  Where do you come up with all of that stuff?  Iím really starting to think Riccoar isnít a fan of WSGF he just doesnít like the Athletic Director over there or him getting credit

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #220 on: May 15, 2019, 05:28:16 pm »

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #221 on: May 15, 2019, 05:32:46 pm »
https://www.westsideeagles.org/article/81145?org=wssd
As Sack would say this is a good read if you like pictures of trophies.  I did actually laugh at that line but this is actually really cool.  Gotta give him props considering that there were a few parents that didnít like him so he got reassigned over here but still managed some of those numbers.  Glad he stuck around.  This doesnít have his baseball stuff from this year in it I donít believe

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #222 on: May 15, 2019, 10:09:18 pm »
Sack sometimes I think you are special then sometimes I think you are ďSpecial SackĒ.  Where do you come up with all of that stuff?  Iím really starting to think Riccoar isnít a fan of WSGF he just doesnít like the Athletic Director over there or him getting credit
Special Sack thatís me!!

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2019, 08:08:31 am »
Why are you so bitter towards your AD Riccoar?  He has done great things for your school.
I'm not.  I was simply reminded of what Squires got and based on what Davis did this season, he does deserve all that.

Offline Mr. Pappagiorgio

• Water Boy
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2019, 08:56:11 am »
best coach on campus

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2019, 12:14:58 pm »
Has he made it to the Finals in baseball?  Nope.  Sam Tyler did though.  Baseball is definitely his forte.  Basketball?  Not so much.
I donít know he did really well with that Jr Boys group his last 2 years.  I think there were a few parents that didnít like him.  Looking back he done a really good job now that I think about it.

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2019, 12:26:55 pm »
I donít know he did really well with that Jr Boys group his last 2 years.  I think there were a few parents that didnít like him.  Looking back he done a really good job now that I think about it.
That group of Jr. Boys pretty much could have been coached by anyone.  They are stout and will show that this season.  Saw it more with the Senior High team, he just didn't seem to put a lot of effort into coaching on the bench.  And really, thats to be expected at 1A when coaches have to coach multiple sports like that.  I just know baseball is his forte.

Offline gamechanger11

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2019, 01:07:18 pm »
If anyone could have done that with them. Same can be said now so what the point in any coaching change.

Offline Brucewayne

• Water Boy
« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2019, 02:58:02 pm »
So ya'll can get more players. 

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2019, 05:25:08 pm »
So ya'll can get more players.
Because weíve realized that we donít have enough on campus is what Sack Jr overheard the other day in the lunch kitchen per faculty member! Sack wishes them dang teachers would keep it in the lounge cause they donít cause they caint! One thing for shore you caint fool the kids they will see right through like Ray Charles looking through a chain link fence!!

Offline riccoar

• 2nd String
« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2019, 06:15:02 am »
If anyone could have done that with them. Same can be said now so what the point in any coaching change.
Because with the senior team, there was potential.  But they were not getting much coaching.  This team next year would win a lot of games under Davis, but Brown has the basketball ability to take them farther and push them harder.  Davis is a baseball guy.  That's just fact.  One of the hard knocks on lower classifications, is that with smaller schools, they must rely on coaches to be head coaches of multiple sports.  That's asking a lot of someone to be able to pour 100% of themselves into 3 HC positions.

Offline gamechanger11

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2019, 08:14:21 am »
The famous words of every disgruntled parent who didnít get their way. The upgrade is not as significant as you let on.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2019, 11:10:55 am »
The famous words of every disgruntled parent who didnít get their way. The upgrade is not as significant as you let on.
Sack Jr sure doesnít come home very impressed thatís for shore!!

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2019, 11:19:55 am »
Just mark it down Girls then Boys!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2019, 06:19:58 pm »
Just mark it down Girls then Boys!
You mean girls then boys maybe right Finisher Near The Bottom!! Again with the jokes!Sack wonders if we can get it done! No off season!! Summer full of meaningless team camp games which do naught one bit of good in Sacks IMO! Right into the season full of hype and optimismal! Thatís when Sack feels positive and takes a dose of Pepto Bismal for his stomach!! Donít see it happening especially when basketball has to compete with cross country, golf, and baseball! Sack thinks itís getting time to make kids choose so you can improve your skills! Boss and Shotcaller wouldnít stand for it! 4 sport athletes in a Class A school psssshttt

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2019, 07:42:08 pm »
This night canít get over soon enough.  Big vote tonight.  We need a good turnout

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2019, 07:52:43 pm »
Big vote??????

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2019, 07:57:06 pm »
Huge board vote tonight we really need the town and community to come together and vote.  I personally think Coach Tutors father is a very important part in getting the school where it needs to be

Offline Bigleague

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2019, 08:00:57 pm »
Oh. School board election. Who cares sports loser

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2019, 08:11:24 pm »
Itís very important.  To the community and the school and the all the sports programs especially basketball.  The future could be hinging on this vote.  Had a friend of mine tell me he didnít care today and I went into why he should care and think I swayed him to vote for Coach Tutors father.  That is the vote. 

Offline BW2015

• Water Boy
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2019, 08:16:35 pm »
Itís very important.  To the community and the school and the all the sports programs especially basketball.  The future could be hinging on this vote.  Had a friend of mine tell me he didnít care today and I went into why he should care and think I swayed him to vote for Coach Tutors father.  That is the vote.

vote for Coach Tutors father

That statement says all we need to know right?  Interesting to see who all the new hires for WSGF will be that have daughters that are outstanding athletes!

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2019, 08:27:03 pm »
vote for Coach Tutors father

That statement says all we need to know right?  Interesting to see who all the new hires for WSGF will be that have daughters that are outstanding athletes!
Sack is waiting patiently to be asked about these recents hires, moveins, transfers, pseudo transfers, people looking the other way, FOIA discrepancies!! Sack is fixin to go Hacksaw Jim Dugan on some folks if things ainít legit which we know they ainít and our greed is causing us to forget to remember that right is right and will always win! Said The Boss and Shotcaller said Ummmhmmm

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2019, 09:01:33 am »
Beyond disappointed.  Loyalty is gone.  After all the work the coach has done we do this?  SMH! 

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2019, 09:07:03 am »
Beyond disappointed.  Loyalty is gone.  After all the work the coach has done we do this?  SMH!
Sack is quite ecstatic this morning Ask Sack why!! Bottom Finisher how do you figure loyalty now our hometown homegrown homebred kids will get their shot at keeping our traditions alive! Thereís 300 some odd people here that would agree with Sack! Sack might not have to go Hacksaw on anybody after all but is prepared to Hacksaw all that disagree cause Sack will cut through anything when right is involved

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2019, 09:18:14 am »
We showed almost zero support for our coach and family.  After all they have done and no support.  After all these new coaches have done and brought in the new talent had lots of things headed in the right direction.  I sure hope Smith can do whatís right and keep us headed in the right direction.  Thoroughly disappointed

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #245 on: May 22, 2019, 09:28:06 am »
We showed almost zero support for our coach and family.  After all they have done and no support.  After all these new coaches have done and brought in the new talent had lots of things headed in the right direction.  I sure hope Smith can do whatís right and keep us headed in the right direction.  Thoroughly disappointed
Sack wonders why the disappointment! Are you not in support of our hometown kids who have worked for years to get their shot! Sack for one and the other 300 strong spoke loudly!! Sack says this isnít about the Tutors or the Browns itís about the Sack Jrs and the Joe Jrs and Sam Jrs and Bill Jrs! Tutors wasnít worried about them they was accommodating the nomads and malcontents! Academics my backside booklearnin wasnít the reason we all know it all 300 of us! USA USA USA

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2019, 09:52:37 am »
Are you kidding me?  Sack you say some of the stupidest things on here then sometimes you make some sense.  But on this topic I believe that not voting for Mr Tutor flat out shows that we didnít support the school or our programs moving forwards.  We have to support our coaches and I know sometimes I have been hard on coaches but we should have stuck together.  Maybe the new board member will keep athletics towards the top of the list along with faculty. 

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #247 on: May 22, 2019, 10:10:45 am »
Are you kidding me?  Sack you say some of the stupidest things on here then sometimes you make some sense.  But on this topic I believe that not voting for Mr Tutor flat out shows that we didnít support the school or our programs moving forwards.  We have to support our coaches and I know sometimes I have been hard on coaches but we should have stuck together.  Maybe the new board member will keep athletics towards the top of the list along with faculty.
Sack is not kidding when it comes to keeping the homegrowns first! Kids first! Not coaches or certainly not coaches families!! Oprah and Whoopi were going to move to Canada too! They arenít American like Hacksaw Jim!! Move to Canada move to Cuba send Sack some seegars but letís keep the kids in front behind the coaches! I know for a fact that one kid still lives in Greenbrier has since they went to Guy! Ainít moving nowhere buying 2.75 a gallon gas everyday but thatís keeping us out front so itís okay! Tutor wasnít for the hometown kept spinning everything and spun out of control! Honesty in brutal form would have been good!! Couldnít do it got beat now gets to sit at cafe or Bentleyís and wonder why!! Sack could tell him! Canadian national anthem is Oh Canada!!

Offline Sports Loser

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #248 on: May 22, 2019, 12:07:13 pm »
This is simply over a job at the school.  Sack itís not that big of a deal besides the community hurt some of the basketball teams in the middle of it.  Itís ok we will win multiple in the next few years and I hope the people that didnít vote for Tutor stay at home during the season.  Prob wasnít all in anyways.  So they wonít be happy with us winning a bunch of games and championships and I really donít care at this point.  But Iíll just sit up in the stands and be happy.

Offline SackAttack

• Starter
« Reply #249 on: May 22, 2019, 01:20:22 pm »
This is simply over a job at the school.  Sack itís not that big of a deal besides the community hurt some of the basketball teams in the middle of it.  Itís ok we will win multiple in the next few years and I hope the people that didnít vote for Tutor stay at home during the season.  Prob wasnít all in anyways.  So they wonít be happy with us winning a bunch of games and championships and I really donít care at this point.  But Iíll just sit up in the stands and be happy.
Well why you do that Sack will be on the front row doing side straddlin pelvic pops with hand jestures to boot when our hardworking hometown kids are making those winning contributions to those victorys! Not the Greenbrier kids Heber kids Timbo kids but the HOMETOWN kids! Sack hopes Brown will do the right thing but most likely not! Tutors security net is gone bye bye!! Toeing the line would be in order cause community has spoken!!

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center