Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Friday, November 22nd, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: The All Soccer Thread(US soccer, EPL, European leagues, Spanish/Mexican leagues.)  (Read 190270 times)

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
  • Storm into the party like my name was El Nino
Chelsea and Valencia 0-0 at half.

Let the champions league begin!!!

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
Chelsea and Valencia 0-0 at half.

Let the champions league begin!!!

Liverpool and Chelsea did not represent today at all

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Not at all. Sad.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Chelsea won 2-0 on Saturday.

See if we can pick up some steam.

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
Chelsea won 2-0 on Saturday.

See if we can pick up some steam.

Battle for the last 2 Champions League spots will be wide open like last year between Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, and Tottenham

Even Leicester City looks dang good this year and will be in the mix for top 4. They have an identity under Rodgers that I like

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
Anybody else see Bayern Munich blast Tottenham 7-2  :o ..... I think the match was in London which is even worse.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Anybody else see Bayern Munich blast Tottenham 7-2  :o ..... I think the match was in London which is even worse.

YUP. Father in law is hacked.

Offline VHSCoach2

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • All Star

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
Manchester City just lost at home to Wolves 0-2  :o

Arsenal and Chelsea win just now to move into better positions in the table

Clubs like Leicester City in 4th, Crystal Palace and Burnley in 6th and 7th as we get a little over 20% through the season

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Manchester City just lost at home to Wolves 0-2  :o

Arsenal and Chelsea win just now to move into better positions in the table

Clubs like Leicester City in 4th, Crystal Palace and Burnley in 6th and 7th as we get a little over 20% through the season

Spurs wheels are falling off.

Chelsea youngsters are seeming to take off. They are adapting better to the super Frank flow. I would say they have exceeding my expectations so far. Letís see if they can keep it going. And hey, how about Christianís assist today? Thing of beauty.
As far as man city....LOL.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:15:09 pm by AirWarren »

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
Spurs wheels are falling off.

Chelsea youngsters are seeming to take off. They are adapting better to the super Frank flow. I would say they have exceeding my expectations so far. Letís see if they can keep it going. And hey, how about Christianís assist today? Thing of beauty.
As far as man city....LOL.

I questioned Chelsea's ability to get top 4 this year, but there certainly appears to be a pathway there considering Tottenham and Man United looking absolutely pathetic at this point. If they do so considering the youth on the team that would be a great season. I really think Chelsea is going to make a big jump up to Man City and Liverpool's level in the coming years. Their transfer ban may end up being the best thing that ever happened. They have been forced to play young promising players and you know they will have plenty of cash to splash on players when they can get back in the transfer market. Mesh those to things together in 12 to 18 months from now and they could be scary.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
I questioned Chelsea's ability to get top 4 this year, but there certainly appears to be a pathway there considering Tottenham and Man United looking absolutely pathetic at this point. If they do so considering the youth on the team that would be a great season. I really think Chelsea is going to make a big jump up to Man City and Liverpool's level in the coming years. Their transfer ban may end up being the best thing that ever happened. They have been forced to play young promising players and you know they will have plenty of cash to splash on players when they can get back in the transfer market. Mesh those to things together in 12 to 18 months from now and they could be scary.

First couple of weeks I was concerned with how they would play. But youíre right, the transfer ban has forced them to bring in the youth and let them display their talents. Bringing back Batsuayi was also big.

Offline VHSCoach2

• All Star
Everton may be the first of the six who have never been relegated since the Premier League was formed to experience the Championship if they don't turn things around. They are currently in 18th place.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Catching up a little bit with Chelsea. Aside from this disastrous sport we call Arkansas razorback football...gag.

With several wins, we have no officially moved up to 4th in the rankings. Liverpool, Man city, and LEI City FC make up 1, 2, 3. Chelsea and LC FC tied with 17 points, followed by Man city with 19 and Liverpool leading the way with 25. These young pups led by Super Frankie are coming together. Pulisic isn't scoring a lot of goals but MAN he is providing some excitement with assists.

In Champions league play today, Chelsea beats Ajax 1-0 on a Batshuayi goal set up by captain America Pulisic. Oh and those orange and black uniforms are FIRE.

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
After that demoralizing defeat I think Southampton may be mentally beat down so bad I feel they will get relegated this year..... They just lost 9-0 at home to Leicester City  :o

Offline VHSCoach2

• All Star
Leicester's 9-0 win tied the biggest margin of victory in Premier League history. Manchester United beat Ipswich Town 9-0 a while back.

Was hoping for 10 yesterday, honestly, so the record would belong solely to Leicester.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Christian makes it 2-0!!!!!!! His first two goals in EPL! Amazing!!

EPL Saturdayís has taken a page from college football Saturdayís with hitting up cities across the USA. TODAY IN AUSTIN TEXAS. Very cool.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Christian Pulisic with a HAT TRICK!!!!!

4-0 Chelsea.

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
Christian Pulisic with a HAT TRICK!!!!!

4-0 Chelsea.

Scored another one yesterday... He is on fire

Offline beach bum

• Head Coach
I know sports at the pro level is a business, but Tottenham just did Pochettino dirty firing him and rumored to be replaced by Mourinho.

I know they stink this year, and maybe if he didn't turn it around by the end of the year, and started next year slow then I could see it. But the guy has consistently put them in the Champions League and the final last year. Spurs went to my most hated club list for a while the way the just threw him to the curb so fast.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
I know sports at the pro level is a business, but Tottenham just did Pochettino dirty firing him and rumored to be replaced by Mourinho.

I know they stink this year, and maybe if he didn't turn it around by the end of the year, and started next year slow then I could see it. But the guy has consistently put them in the Champions League and the final last year. Spurs went to my most hated club list for a while the way the just threw him to the curb so fast.

What kind of stupidity is responsible for firing a great coach like that? Soccer is ruthless.

Online AirWarren

• El Mestizo
  • Legend
Jose Mourinho is now officially the manager of Tottenham Hotspur.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center