Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, November 17th, 2019.
Jonesboro Westside's Logan McPherson is Week 8 Player of the Week
Strong's Derrion Davis named Fearless Friday Player of the Week
Last week was our last week of Thursday Night televised games. Thanks for watching. Contact Lanny if your team wants on TV next season.
Conference season is underway. Be sure to check the Standings tab.
The season nears and we have you covered with the new look Fearless Friday Home Page. Forums remain the same.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board

Author Topic: FIFA 12  (Read 1166 times)

Offline archaic

• 2nd String
FIFA 12
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:19 am »
I just picked up FIFA 12 the other day.  Let me first say that I love some of the new features.  The scouting network is a great addition as is the transfer deadline day slowdown.

I bought FIFA 11 last year and became addicted to it.  In fact I was able to fairly master it in my opinion.  But after spending a couple of days with FIFA 12 I must say the actual gameplay has increased extremely in regards to difficulty.  I've probably played like 15 games on World Class level and have scored maybe 3 goals.  It seem to me to be much harder.  Anyone else having difficulty mastering FIFA 12?

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center