Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, July 18th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: YLOD  (Read 752 times)

the_man

YLOD
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:10:42 pm »
Yellow light of death....Is anyone having problems with their PS3 having the yellow light?

Offline rsvl_hogfan4

• Legend
  • The Cuse
Re: YLOD
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 01:49:34 pm »
I didn't even realize there was such thing as a yellow light on the PS3.

I had mine for about 2 1/2 years and it started to mess up on a few different games. It didn't have enough room to breathe where I was keeping it, so it overheated over time. It didn't help that I would leave it on for a few days at a time because I kept forgetting to turn it off. My dad also ran that program for days at a time that uses your PS3 for cancer research. Prince of Persia and NCAA would both mess up at times where their shoulder pads would have a spike coming off them going across the screen, or the swords on PoP would have a spike coming off it going across the screen.

I called Sony and sent in my PS3. If it is fixable they will send it back for just shipping charge. If they have to give you a new one it is 100$ I think.

The Reality is back...

Re: YLOD
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 03:06:09 am »
Mine has froze twice. Both times because they were left on too long.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center