Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: WET  (Read 678 times)

Offline Chief_Osceola™

• Hall of Famer
  • 'Nets & 'Noles
WET
« on: November 09, 2009, 09:45:37 pm »
OK, for some reason this game hasn't gotten a lot of pub.  I've recently begun playing it, and while admittedly it's a complete ripoff of the Kill Bill movies (well, really it's a ripoff of a lot of Tarantino stuff), and the acrobatics are ripoffs of Prince of Persia/Assassin's Creed, I can't quit playing it.  The dialogue is cheesy at best, and there's really no difficulty curve after you master the basics, but I'm having loads of fun playing it.

Anyone else?

koopa

Re: WET
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 05:00:54 pm »
One of my roommates has it on PS3. It never really appealed to me, but two of my roommates liked it a lot other than the occasional frustration.

Offline Chief_Osceola™

• Hall of Famer
  • 'Nets & 'Noles
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 08:40:12 pm »
I think it's different if you actually play it as opposed to watching it.  I could see it being somewhat boring just watching it.  But playing it is totally different.  More immersive, especially since it has a kick-a soundtrack.

Offline Doc Holiday

• 2nd String
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 02:28:05 pm »
Rubi's hot.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center