Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Wednesday, June 26th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: Lonoke Football  (Read 11462 times)

Offline Oldman

• Legend
  • I hate stupid people. Don't text and drive.
Re: Lonoke Football
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2019, 02:11:45 pm »

Exhausting actually.  But you should know as much of the McGehee and Dumas things you post about right?
Haven't posted one opinion about Dumas, just correcting people who want something done a week ago.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2019, 02:17:55 pm »
Haven't posted one opinion about Dumas, just correcting people who want something done a week ago.

I will tell you this Oldman, it will be nice when we can get back to a discussion board about games, stats, athlete's offers, injuries, Ref's, etc.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2019, 02:33:19 pm »
I don't deal in rumors when it comes to legit news. When I text Coach Smith he said he wasn't leaving. Can things change? Of course. But as I know now, nothing had changed. But I don't deal in rumors until they become facts. Like I had no idea that Scott Reed was going to be AD at Cabot until I got an email tonight saying it was true.

Any true journalist never deals in rumor and innuendo.

So he lied to you for what purpose?

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2019, 02:48:58 pm »

I will tell you this Oldman, it will be nice when we can get back to a discussion board about games, stats, athlete's offers, injuries, Ref's, etc.
Amen

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2019, 03:00:22 pm »
So the position, which has never been posted to the AAA portal mind you or else it would've been under the bulletin board with every other open coaching vacancy, has been removed from the Lonoke Website effective immediately. 

Just putting those two cents out there!

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2019, 03:08:41 pm »
So the position, which has never been posted to the AAA portal mind you or else it would've been under the bulletin board with every other open coaching vacancy, has been removed from the Lonoke Website effective immediately. 

Just putting those two cents out there!
Iím betting on the drama teacher getting the job.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2019, 03:28:35 pm »
Iím betting on the drama teacher getting the job.

I'd go with someone internal myself, which is the way 3 of the last 5 have been hired since 1999 when Dawson left. However, seeing as how there are from what I've been told zero current coaches on the high school staff that are currently staying I'm wondering if someone that is from Lonoke who is on the Jr. High coaching staff (technically) who also posts quite frequently on this board might be getting an upgrade?

Offline CoachingFromTheCouch

• Band Nerd
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2019, 05:40:44 pm »
Sorry, men.  I've been out of the country Hunt'n.  Apparently I've missed a lot.  My guys from down the road are having problems out of their "Alum" again.  He seems to have an insider on every wall in Jackrabbit Country.  Is he really 100% right about everything, or is he just giving the impression that he is hitting the nail on the head?  Well, I know a few people in Rab Town too.  I've done some diggin' today and got the scoop.  Not all of the guys on last year's staff are gone.  The guys who left, left for family reasons.  Any man that faults another for bettering the position of his family, only calls himself a man.  Admin and staff down there have the best interests for the young men and women walking the hall, no matter what Alum may think.  That's how the education/coaching business goes.  Any man that wants the best for his alma mater doesn't go on forums and blast the admin and coaching staffs.  That's exactly how you get kids to not play.  That's how you get the community down on the program.  But then, bc I know your type, you'd complain about the numbers.  If you love your school, love them. 

My guys down there, no they're not board members, say that the guys still on staff did not apply.  100% DID NOT APPLY.  (You'd know though since you supposedly FOI'd the school for applicant information.) They are still there working, and working hard.  So are the kids that are going through spring ball.  Actually, there are a few coaches that were on the staff that are still there. This came from someone that actually has been there and witnessed practices in the past week and change.   Just support "your" team.  Not sit back, wait for them to lose, and cherish it.  It's a real shame.  I don't know what the athletic program or the admin did to you while you were there, but you shouldn't take it out on them, seeing as though basically everyone at the school while you were there are down the road enjoying retirement.  Smile a bit.  Lonoke will be fine.  Even if they lose every game for the next 30 years, they're still fine. It's only a game through which the coaches try to teach life lessons through.   

One more thing...
Carlos Hyde got traded to the Jags.

I lied...  One more question...
Who's the funniest person on the Chicago Bears roster?  (Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix)

• Band Nerd
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2019, 05:42:41 pm »
PS:  I love when my buddies from down South let me know that RabAlum is back on the job.  Makes my nights away from GOT go a lot quicker.  Thanks guys.  You know who you are.

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2019, 07:35:20 pm »
Wow!! Now that is a heck of a post^^! I want to know the scoop as much as anybody but man you hit on some good points about consistent negativity. Truth is even with the situation there are some good applicants and you have to assume they will choose the most qualified, best fit...

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
  • Still thinking about what to put here...
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2019, 08:31:14 pm »

Exhausting actually.  But you should know as much of the McGehee and Dumas things you post about right?

It must be exhausting. Running it all from a different town and knowing every detail about the players, coaches, admin, and teachers. Itís impressive actually

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2019, 11:57:26 am »
Sorry, men.  I've been out of the country Hunt'n.  Apparently I've missed a lot.  My guys from down the road are having problems out of their "Alum" again.  He seems to have an insider on every wall in Jackrabbit Country.  Is he really 100% right about everything, or is he just giving the impression that he is hitting the nail on the head?  Well, I know a few people in Rab Town too.  I've done some diggin' today and got the scoop.  Not all of the guys on last year's staff are gone.  The guys who left, left for family reasons.  Any man that faults another for bettering the position of his family, only calls himself a man.  Admin and staff down there have the best interests for the young men and women walking the hall, no matter what Alum may think.  That's how the education/coaching business goes.  Any man that wants the best for his alma mater doesn't go on forums and blast the admin and coaching staffs. That's exactly how you get kids to not play.  That's how you get the community down on the program.  But then, bc I know your type, you'd complain about the numbers.  If you love your school, love them. 

My guys down there, no they're not board members, say that the guys still on staff did not apply. 100% DID NOT APPLY.  (You'd know though since you supposedly FOI'd the school for applicant information.) They are still there working, and working hard.  So are the kids that are going through spring ball.  Actually, there are a few coaches that were on the staff that are still there. This came from someone that actually has been there and witnessed practices in the past week and change.  Just support "your" team.  Not sit back, wait for them to lose, and cherish it.  It's a real shame.  I don't know what the athletic program or the admin did to you while you were there, but you shouldn't take it out on them, seeing as though basically everyone at the school while you were there are down the road enjoying retirement.  Smile a bit.  Lonoke will be fine. Even if they lose every game for the next 30 years, they're still fine. It's only a game through which the coaches try to teach life lessons through.   

One more thing...

I see what you did there, very clever. You're certainly very inspirational I see why so many kids enjoy you. If you wish to reach me you know how too as you have already reached out in the past. Problems, what Problems?  Last time I checked this is America and this is a message board for Arkansas High School Football directed at discussing not just Wins/Losses correct? The problem with Admin/Lonoke in general is they always try to paint a pretty picture and mask the issues instead of doing the correct thing to fix them. Where there is smoke there is always a Fire. Who is left on the staff? There are what 4 coaches assigned to High School and 2 or so that are technically Jr. High that "assist" with the High School. So perhaps you're meaning the few that "assist" are still around to be on the next coaching staff. That's a shame one in particular did not apply, because I believe he might be the next best internal hire Lonoke admin could squander up. Also, I don't recall ever stating one fault about the individuals who are leaving, other than congratulating them on their time there and hoping the best for the next adventures. Getting out of coaching to spend time with your family outside of the classroom/field is a huge leap of faith and I sincerely hope the best (no fault there). Also, moving your family with a new baby to be on a coaching staff with someone you grew up learning from your entire life also is awesome for them. These posts absolutely have little to do with who is leaving, or why they are leaving, but more so to do with how the Admin is going to get the next "one's" to come in and not only build on what foundation was laid but more importantly how more success can be had.

You should know if I FOI'd the request or not......

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2019, 12:00:34 pm »
It must be exhausting. Running it all from a different town and knowing every detail about the players, coaches, admin, and teachers. Itís impressive actually

Being around as long as I have you typically know a person or two who have made their way up the food chain that lets you know about the BS you never "knew" about when it was your time there. You always "knew" it happened, but you were of an age there was never any questioning of proof.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 12:03:54 pm by RabAlumni »

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2019, 01:37:38 pm »
Sorry, men.  I've been out of the country Hunt'n.  Apparently I've missed a lot.  My guys from down the road are having problems out of their "Alum" again.  He seems to have an insider on every wall in Jackrabbit Country.  Is he really 100% right about everything, or is he just giving the impression that he is hitting the nail on the head?  Well, I know a few people in Rab Town too.  I've done some diggin' today and got the scoop.  Not all of the guys on last year's staff are gone.  The guys who left, left for family reasons.  Any man that faults another for bettering the position of his family, only calls himself a man.  Admin and staff down there have the best interests for the young men and women walking the hall, no matter what Alum may think.  That's how the education/coaching business goes.  Any man that wants the best for his alma mater doesn't go on forums and blast the admin and coaching staffs.  That's exactly how you get kids to not play.  That's how you get the community down on the program.  But then, bc I know your type, you'd complain about the numbers.  If you love your school, love them. 

My guys down there, no they're not board members, say that the guys still on staff did not apply.  100% DID NOT APPLY.  (You'd know though since you supposedly FOI'd the school for applicant information.) They are still there working, and working hard.  So are the kids that are going through spring ball.  Actually, there are a few coaches that were on the staff that are still there. This came from someone that actually has been there and witnessed practices in the past week and change.   Just support "your" team.  Not sit back, wait for them to lose, and cherish it.  It's a real shame.  I don't know what the athletic program or the admin did to you while you were there, but you shouldn't take it out on them, seeing as though basically everyone at the school while you were there are down the road enjoying retirement.  Smile a bit.  Lonoke will be fine.  Even if they lose every game for the next 30 years, they're still fine. It's only a game through which the coaches try to teach life lessons through.   

One more thing...

Possible the best post Iíve ever read on here

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2019, 01:54:11 pm »
Possible the best post I’ve ever read on here
Ever? In the whole 6 days you've been on here? Kinda like winning the tallest midget in the room award.

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2019, 01:58:15 pm »
Ever? In the whole 6 days you've been on here? Kinda like winning the tallest midget in the room award.

Well l had a previous account probably 12 years ago then took a break to just read before joining again. But yes, up there in my favorites

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2019, 02:00:01 pm »

And do you see all of these "new" accounts being created just to come on here and bash me/comment on this thread?  ***Throwing more smoke to mask the fire***

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2019, 02:04:16 pm »
Haha Iím not Taggart either if thatís where youíre heading. I like multiple boards, this one has just been very entertaining

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2019, 02:12:50 pm »
Haha Iím not Taggart either if thatís where youíre heading. I like multiple boards, this one has just been very entertaining

No, I don't know why everyone thinks I believe they are Taggart? Taggart is on his way out the door for family reasons, as I pointed out above give the man the respect he deserves for what he did in his time there turning the culture of the program around from Bost's dumpster fire he left it in. Give him the respect for making a life changing decision to better his families life. Same for Nick, he has an opportunity to go work for the man that taught him what he knows. If you haven't gotten the gist of my posting yet none of these pots have anything to do with any particular coach that isn't returning, it has to do with the Culture of the administration that as you can see when you start questioning it brings "everyone" out of the wood works. Even when yourself and your entire family graduate from Lonoke High, give back to the community, to the school, etc. you are automatically an outsider when you move away for whatever reasoning that may be.  You no longer should know anything, you no longer should follow the sports teams, comment on players/coaches/fans/mascots/etc, you no longer are allowed to be "them" because you are no longer a community member, you no longer have a Voice. This is how Lonoke works, this is how the administration works, and I am just bringing it all to light for those in the back.

Once this is understood, then everyone will see it has nothing to do with how many players are on the Roster, how many Coaches are returning or not returning, how many TD's, Points, Runs, or Goals the team win or lose by.

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2019, 02:50:31 pm »
Well l had a previous account probably 12 years ago then took a break to just read before joining again. But yes, up there in my favorites
Man I'm just having a little fun. Figured you'd been around before to make that statement.

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2019, 03:12:40 pm »
Man I'm just having a little fun. Figured you'd been around before to make that statement.
No feelings hurt here. The analogy was perfect. We are all here for fun and sports anyways

• Band Nerd
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2019, 07:12:03 pm »

No, I don't know why everyone thinks I believe they are Taggart? Taggart is on his way out the door for family reasons, as I pointed out above give the man the respect he deserves for what he did in his time there turning the culture of the program around from Bost's dumpster fire he left it in. Give him the respect for making a life changing decision to better his families life. Same for Nick, he has an opportunity to go work for the man that taught him what he knows. If you haven't gotten the gist of my posting yet none of these pots have anything to do with any particular coach that isn't returning, it has to do with the Culture of the administration that as you can see when you start questioning it brings "everyone" out of the wood works. Even when yourself and your entire family graduate from Lonoke High, give back to the community, to the school, etc. you are automatically an outsider when you move away for whatever reasoning that may be.  You no longer should know anything, you no longer should follow the sports teams, comment on players/coaches/fans/mascots/etc, you no longer are allowed to be "them" because you are no longer a community member, you no longer have a Voice. This is how Lonoke works, this is how the administration works, and I am just bringing it all to light for those in the back.

Once this is understood, then everyone will see it has nothing to do with how many players are on the Roster, how many Coaches are returning or not returning, how many TD's, Points, Runs, or Goals the team win or lose by.

"Are you ready?!" #KornVoice  '94 was a great year.
"For the rains down in Africa"? Man I love Toto.  My favorite album in 1982.
Give me a +1 if you know the next line of Africa...
"I hear the drums echoing tonight..."
Music is how I continue to make the drive from Possum Grape to Frenchmans Bayou every day.

Time out.  Wait one minute RabAlum.
"Respect the man"...?  Don't be that guy.  Please go back and reference all the posts you've posted about the people leaving.  People that you hate for some apparent reason.  The Superintendent must have suspended you back in the day for going to the Sonic at lunch, or something.  Because you've mentioned his name several times.  Never anything positive though.  Really respectful there, buddy.  You cry about Lonoke's record constantly.  You mention on other boards on how a little 2A or 3A team up the road would beat Lonoke.  But, it's not about wins or losses?  You've been on record saying their record several times last year.  You even went back and let everyone know of the record when you played.  (No one cares.)  I was account at my school (No one cares), way back when, and I don't know what our record was.  Truly didn't matter.  All I remember was that I was a 20 year old Sr. in HS that knew nothing and was having fun, and I  love my coaches to this day.  Love all of them.  Even the one that told me to shave my chest bc I looked too old.  Glad we didn't have social media, bc it sure would have given people the likes of you a false feeling of power.

I'm sure all the people in your small town want, and I'm sure the people on this thread want, is for you to speak your truths and not make it personal.  Leave names where they are, which is on their Birth Certificates, Drivers Licenses, and on their paychecks.  You like to post about salaries too.  How about you post yours?  LOL.  Just kidding.  (No one cares) 

You say they have a buddy system there, yet you want former head coaches to go back and apply?  Mad that they didn't get a call 15 years ago about the gig.  I bet they appreciate the plugs.  (Sike) The former superintendent is now the current superintendent if I'm not mistaken, who is doing a great job at your Alma mater IMO, should bring former coaches back?  No "good ole boy" system there, right?  You acted like you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the other day when you said that another Lonoke guy was getting the job.  Well, you're wrong.  Your mole failed you on that one.  Your FOI failed.  Your connection to the school board or community member failed.  Zero, and I double asked if they double checked, ZERO of the coaches in currently in Lonoke applied for the job.  Which, more than likely means, none of them are going to be promoted to Head Coach.  Maybe I'm wrong.  As you can tell, I'm not very smart.  No mention of a college degree with my name on it, unlike RabAlum mentioned on another thread.  Guess that means that he actually stayed at a Motel 6 or EBBnB.  Not judging though.  Happens to the best of us. We all have stayed at a motel at least once in our lives.  Great job calling this Bost guy out too.  Really respectful there.  I assume you know the whole story on that too.  Must have binge watched that documentary on Hulu. 

Support you alma mater by attending games and cheering on the kids, no matter who the coach is.  No matter what the score may be.  No matter what 2A-7A team may beat them by.  May want to try sitting on their side too.  Seems that is an important thing to do for "fans" and Alumni.  Donate money for a scholarship.  Mentor a kid.  Donate Popsicle or watermelon during the summer.  Supporting is not trashing everything that goes on with the athletic program.  I'm sorry, the football program.   Stop being King Joffrey Baratheon, King of the Andals, and the First of Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm (a guy that no one really jived with) and be more like John Snow, Commander of the Night's Watch.  Things may go a little smoother.  If you don't get my reference, watch Game of Thrones.  Great binge.
#WINTERISCOMING

Could be worse.  My alma mater is no longer a school.  It's a Senior Citizen's Home by day and the gym is a Skating Rink at night and on the weekends.  My uncle hunts from the pressbox on the old gridiron on the weekends.  Feeder is right on the 50 yd line.  But I digress...

Two more things...
I had an account several years back.  I didn't get banned or anything.  I just forgot my password, so I created another account.  I'm glad you're getting that continental breakfast though.  LOL :P  Had to throw the emoji in there.  AND Does anyone know of a guy, or gal, that can refinance my barndominium?

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2019, 08:19:46 pm »
Love your sense of humor but please, Iím old and went to sleep twice trying to read that novel.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2019, 08:56:55 pm »
"Are you ready?!" #KornVoice  '94 was a great year.
"For the rains down in Africa"? Man I love Toto.  My favorite album in 1982.
Give me a +1 if you know the next line of Africa...
"I hear the drums echoing tonight..."
Music is how I continue to make the drive from Possum Grape to Frenchmans Bayou every day.

Time out.  Wait one minute RabAlum.
"Respect the man"...?  Don't be that guy.  Please go back and reference all the posts you've posted about the people leaving.  People that you hate for some apparent reason.  The Superintendent must have suspended you back in the day for going to the Sonic at lunch, or something.  Because you've mentioned his name several times.  Never anything positive though.  Really respectful there, buddy.  You cry about Lonoke's record constantly.  You mention on other boards on how a little 2A or 3A team up the road would beat Lonoke.  But, it's not about wins or losses?  You've been on record saying their record several times last year.  You even went back and let everyone know of the record when you played.  (No one cares.)  I was account at my school (No one cares), way back when, and I don't know what our record was.  Truly didn't matter.  All I remember was that I was a 20 year old Sr. in HS that knew nothing and was having fun, and I  love my coaches to this day.  Love all of them.  Even the one that told me to shave my chest bc I looked too old.  Glad we didn't have social media, bc it sure would have given people the likes of you a false feeling of power.

I'm sure all the people in your small town want, and I'm sure the people on this thread want, is for you to speak your truths and not make it personal.  Leave names where they are, which is on their Birth Certificates, Drivers Licenses, and on their paychecks.  You like to post about salaries too.  How about you post yours?  LOL.  Just kidding.  (No one cares) 

You say they have a buddy system there, yet you want former head coaches to go back and apply?  Mad that they didn't get a call 15 years ago about the gig.  I bet they appreciate the plugs.  (Sike) The former superintendent is now the current superintendent if I'm not mistaken, who is doing a great job at your Alma mater IMO, should bring former coaches back?  No "good ole boy" system there, right?  You acted like you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express the other day when you said that another Lonoke guy was getting the job.  Well, you're wrong.  Your mole failed you on that one.  Your FOI failed.  Your connection to the school board or community member failed.  Zero, and I double asked if they double checked, ZERO of the coaches in currently in Lonoke applied for the job.  Which, more than likely means, none of them are going to be promoted to Head Coach.  Maybe I'm wrong.  As you can tell, I'm not very smart.  No mention of a college degree with my name on it, unlike RabAlum mentioned on another thread.  Guess that means that he actually stayed at a Motel 6 or EBBnB.  Not judging though.  Happens to the best of us. We all have stayed at a motel at least once in our lives.  Great job calling this Bost guy out too.  Really respectful there.  I assume you know the whole story on that too.  Must have binge watched that documentary on Hulu. 

Support you alma mater by attending games and cheering on the kids, no matter who the coach is.  No matter what the score may be.  No matter what 2A-7A team may beat them by.  May want to try sitting on their side too.  Seems that is an important thing to do for "fans" and Alumni.  Donate money for a scholarship.  Mentor a kid.  Donate Popsicle or watermelon during the summer.  Supporting is not trashing everything that goes on with the athletic program.  I'm sorry, the football program.   Stop being King Joffrey Baratheon, King of the Andals, and the First of Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm (a guy that no one really jived with) and be more like John Snow, Commander of the Night's Watch.  Things may go a little smoother.  If you don't get my reference, watch Game of Thrones.  Great binge.
#WINTERISCOMING

Could be worse.  My alma mater is no longer a school.  It's a Senior Citizen's Home by day and the gym is a Skating Rink at night and on the weekends.  My uncle hunts from the pressbox on the old gridiron on the weekends.  Feeder is right on the 50 yd line.  But I digress...

Two more things...
I had an account several years back.  I didn't get banned or anything.  I just forgot my password, so I created another account.  I'm glad you're getting that continental breakfast though.  LOL :P  Had to throw the emoji in there.  AND Does anyone know of a guy, or gal, that can refinance my barndominium?

***Yawn***

Youíre an Idiot. But I appreciate you and all your accolades. I donít recall stating any Lonoke person was getting the job, I did however state someone with Lonoke ties was interested in applying. I also never mentioned someoneís salary, although another poster did. (Not to mention this is public knowledge that is posted for anyone to see). College Degrees are cool, I actually hope you were just doing your typical satire and you werenít really 20 your Sr. Year but hey thatís cool. Thatís cute that you think my ďFOIĒ failed. If you understand the law with public schools and FOI requests you are subject to legal action if you do not comply. This is basically how news stations get all the information they get. I hate that you feel I wasnít being sincere about wishing Coach Moore the best. Also, if I do recall my posts about Des Arc were in regards to how many players they had coming out for Ball compared to that of Lonoke, yes the 2A- 4A schools you were mentioning. Maybe however you can post about it some more on social media. If you feel you know who I am, which you do, then feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss not behind a message board. (No thatís not a threat), but Iím not trying to hide behind a screen name either like some people.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:00:44 pm by RabAlumni »

• Band Nerd
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2019, 10:31:38 pm »
Smile RabHater, I mean RabAlum!
I was actually talking about a post on this great site, that you make a mockery out of.  You know, the one where you were talking about Hazen.  It's pretty easy to go back and read all of your old posts.  Hazen, not Des Arc.  I know they're pretty close geographically, but totally different school colors, mascot, coaches, shall I continue?  You did get the county right though.  So there's a positive. 

What about the quotes in this thread? 
"I'd go with someone internal myself...zero current coaches on the high school staff that are currently staying(.)  I'm wondering if someone that is on the Jr. High coaching staff (technically)(,) who also posts quite frequently on this board might be getting an upgrade."  "There are 4 coaches assigned to HS and 2 that are technically Jr. High that "assist" with the High School.  So perhaps(,) you're meaning the few that "assist" are still around to be on the next coaching staff.  That's a shame one in particular did not apply, because I believe he might be the next internal hire Lonoke admin could squander up."  Again, ZERO of the current coaches in Lonoke has applied for the gig.  All of the quoted above are from RabHater.  I'd be really surprised if anyone with Lonoke ties wants this job, since there's such a big fire with all this smoke. 

Take that 4th word in your post and change it.  The random one that you capitalized.  (Maybe you shouldn't worry about LC's articles being proofed, and work on your grammar."  I'm not perfect, but I'm not you either.  So there's hope for me.
 LOL)  Only jokes people.  Por favor y gracias.  "And that's not a threat. But I'm not trying to hide behind a screen name like some people."  Again, take that 4th word and change it.  Please and thank you.  Why would I take it to social media, when I can hide behind a screen name on this great public forum... Like, say... YOU?!  That 4th word again.  Your high school and college required math classes, I'm sure.  You can count to 4.  You can keep the other words the same, but that 4th one.  lol

"College degrees are cool."  I also read in another thread where you made mention of your HS and College Diploma and your math skills.  Me mentioning that was a joke though.  Sorry.  I sincerely do apologize. 

Again, I'm sorry.  I didn't know you were an attorney.  Just thought you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.  Then I thought that you stayed at a motel.  Now I'm starting to think you pulled an all-nighter.  9PM is awful early to be ***yawning***  I mentioned FOI, and your heart rate jumped a bit.  I don't even know what FOI means.  But I will say, there's a fella in Tuckerman, AR (That's Jackson County) that makes great tamales, but he doesn't wrap them in corn husks.  He wraps and cooks them in aluminum FOI-L.  Since you want to meet and speak to me so much, give me a couple days advance, and I'll have some ready for you.  I think you'd really enjoy them.  I'll supply the Club Crackers.  All I need you to bring is some of your Haterade.  Darn, autocorrect... Gatorade.  Gotta love iPhones.  But we can go hunt'n at the old football field too.  You can't tell anyone though.  Top secret.  G-14 Classified.

One more thing...
News stations should just call you to get their info.  At the end of the day, no matter where you stay, you are all knowing. That rhymed.  Either I'm Dr. Seuss or I'm a rapper.  Call me 'Lil Dang "Haters better chill. It's your boy 'Lil Dang.  I got a hundred dollar bill."  #WORLDSTAR

Maybe I am that 4th word of yours.  I apologize again. 
#HOLDTHEDOOR
#FINDYOUROWNRIDEHOME

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2019, 01:15:09 am »
I was actually talking about a post on this great site, that you make a mockery out of.  You know, the one where you were talking about Hazen.  It's pretty easy to go back and read all of your old posts.  Hazen, not Des Arc.  I know they're pretty close geographically, but totally different school colors, mascot, coaches, shall I continue?  You did get the county right though.  So there's a positive. 

"I'd go with someone internal myself...zero current coaches on the high school staff that are currently staying(.)  I'm wondering if someone that is on the Jr. High coaching staff (technically)(,) who also posts quite frequently on this board might be getting an upgrade."  "There are 4 coaches assigned to HS and 2 that are technically Jr. High that "assist" with the High School.  So perhaps(,) you're meaning the few that "assist" are still around to be on the next coaching staff.  That's a shame one in particular did not apply, because I believe he might be the next internal hire Lonoke admin could squander up."  Again, ZERO of the current coaches in Lonoke has applied for the gig.  All of the quoted above are from RabHater.  I'd be really surprised if anyone with Lonoke ties wants this job, since there's such a big fire with all this smoke. 

Take that 4th word in your post and change it.  The random one that you capitalized.  (Maybe you shouldn't worry about LC's articles being proofed, and work on your grammar."  I'm not perfect, but I'm not you either.  So there's hope for me.
 LOL)  Only jokes people.  Por favor y gracias.  "And that's not a threat. But I'm not trying to hide behind a screen name like some people."  Again, take that 4th word and change it.  Please and thank you.  Why would I take it to social media, when I can hide behind a screen name on this great public forum... Like, say... YOU?!  That 4th word again.  Your high school and college required math classes, I'm sure.  You can count to 4.  You can keep the other words the same, but that 4th one.  lol

"College degrees are cool."  I also read in another thread where you made mention of your HS and College Diploma and your math skills.  Me mentioning that was a joke though.  Sorry.  I sincerely do apologize. 

Again, I'm sorry.  I didn't know you were an attorney.  Just thought you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.  Then I thought that you stayed at a motel.  Now I'm starting to think you pulled an all-nighter.  9PM is awful early to be ***yawning***  I mentioned FOI, and your heart rate jumped a bit.  I don't even know what FOI means.  But I will say, there's a fella in Tuckerman, AR (That's Jackson County) that makes great tamales, but he doesn't wrap them in corn husks.  He wraps and cooks them in aluminum FOI-L.  Since you want to meet and speak to me so much, give me a couple days advance, and I'll have some ready for you.  I think you'd really enjoy them.  I'll supply the Club Crackers.  All I need you to bring is some of your Haterade.  Darn, autocorrect... Gatorade.  Gotta love iPhones.  But we can go hunt'n at the old football field too.  You can't tell anyone though.  Top secret.  G-14 Classified.

One more thing...
News stations should just call you to get their info.  At the end of the day, no matter where you stay, you are all knowing. That rhymed.  Either I'm Dr. Seuss or I'm a rapper.  Call me 'Lil Dang "Haters better chill. It's your boy 'Lil Dang.  I got a hundred dollar bill."  #WORLDSTAR

#HOLDTHEDOOR
#FINDYOUROWNRIDEHOME

I donít ever recall talking about Hazen and/or Des Arc beating Lonoke. I however did make several comments about the numbers a 2A team was fielding compared to a 4A team.  But, since youíre inspector gadget over there feel free to screen share it from my supposed original comment so everyone can see. Perhaps, my old age has gotten to me and I stand corrected?

See this is where you jump to conclusions. Me stating Iíd go with someone internal myself was merely a comment back to OldMan where he made a funny about him betting on the drama teacher. This was satire and a knock on how itís been someone with-in the program already 3 out of the last 5 hires so it shouldnít surprise anyone if so. Also, my comment on someone on the Jr. High staff that assists High School was absolutely not stating that the individual was going to be the next hire or that he even applied. In fact, Iím glad you didnít apply. (Oops I meant him).

I certainly do not hide behind a screen name. As you know since you keep referencing it I know several people from Jackson Co. So Tamales sound like a winner to me. You just let me know when and where. You still got lots of family there right? Didnít your cousin just sign?

Whatís funny is you think you get to me. You donít! Should I not waste my time and let you have the last word, probably. I enjoy the banter though.

When the FOI request is finalized, Iíll happily share it with you. But, you sound like you already know all who applied and did not so perhaps you can just share it with us all seeing as how you stated this is a public forum?

Offline SUGARTOWN

• Head Coach
  • FF SUPER ELITE-Educating the masses since 2001
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 07:55:50 am »
So, just to sum it up for those who didn't care to read those long, inane posts from that one guy: no one knows really who will be hired for this job.

Offline Coach9586

• Water Boy
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2019, 08:22:37 am »

One more thing...

#HOLDTHEDOOR
#FINDYOUROWNRIDEHOME

Why is it when I read this it reminds me of the way "Angry Patrick" talks   ;D ;D

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2019, 08:43:09 am »
You guys stay up too late for me. I had the popcorn ready, just couldn't last until 1:30 AM like RabAlumni.

Offline doggieskoot2

• Bench Warmer
  • Yep.............like I said.
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2019, 08:55:41 am »
Lets keep these responses to twitter length.  I'm too ADD to read those long posts.

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2019, 08:59:01 am »
Lets keep these responses to twitter length.  I'm too ADD to read those long posts.
+10000

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2019, 09:39:44 am »
Sorry All! However, I will refrain from posting anything about Lonoke sports today in remembrance of Coach Hal Steelman as today is the 10 year Anniversary of his passing. He was one of most influential persons on not just my life but the majority of young men and women at Lonoke Public Schools.

Offline Bevtrain

• Water Boy
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:33 am »
Hal was a GREAT guy.

Offline Bevtrain

• Water Boy
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2019, 10:46:46 am »
And former Jackrabbit and Razorback Carl Scott passed away a year ago yesterday. 

Offline Made

• Starter
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2019, 11:03:12 am »
So, just to sum it up for those who didn't care to read those long, inane posts from that one guy: no one knows really who will be hired for this job.
thank you i tried, really hard get a sentence or two in and just get lost and scroll down...

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2019, 01:49:21 pm »
Told yíall before, i think they have a few good ones to pick from. I know 2 or 3 6-7A coordinators W/ 15+ years experience  is really good considering pay scale.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2019, 03:18:30 pm »
Told yíall before, i think they have a few good ones to pick from. I know 2 or 3 6-7A coordinators W/ 15+ years experience  is really good considering pay scale.

Where did you see 2 or 3 6-7A  Coordinators w/15+ years experience at? 

4 5A Assitants  - Only 1 has that kind of experience
1 6A HC   - 20 years of experience, not very successful at previous stops 
1 6A Assitant   - 14 years experience
1 7A Assistant    - 9 years in the game

I am actually personally excited about someone else. I hope that person gets the job!

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2019, 05:07:33 pm »
Maybe my source embellished a bit. But 1 7A Coord (9 years), 1 6A Coord (14 years), 1 6A HC (20 years) isnít far off what I said. These will all most likely be loosing $$ to go to Lonoke. Again thatís pretty good interest. Donít know about the HC but the other 2 probably have quality experience. Just saying Outside of LR and Jacksonville a Coord at the level has a good resume.

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2019, 05:19:56 pm »
For that matter, Donít know any 6A HCs that wouldnít have a good resume either.

Offline Outofmany1

• Water Boy
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2019, 08:55:38 am »
Did coach Smith leave? or not? I have been hearing mixed reports?

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2019, 09:01:09 am »
Did coach Smith leave? or not? I have been hearing mixed reports?

Yes, the HC Baseball/Assistant football position has been posted on the school website.

Offline RabAlumni

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2019, 03:08:36 pm »
I am being told that all Resignations will be officially accepted at the school board meeting Monday night and a recommendation for the hiring of the next HC will be made and voted on as well.

Here's to the best candidate getting the job that will continue building on what was done this past season and launch the program even further moving forward!

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2019, 09:08:18 pm »
Looked on the website and there is a board meeting Monday night. Do they have there guy?? Would think they would try to have him hired ASAP..

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2019, 03:06:19 pm »
I am being told that all Resignations will be officially accepted at the school board meeting Monday night and a recommendation for the hiring of the next HC will be made and voted on as well.

Here's to the best candidate getting the job that will continue building on what was done this past season and launch the program even further moving forward!
Iím sure they will hire the best man for the job again. So the new HC will have one open spot to bring an assistant since they hired one already? Are the JH coaches staying put?

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2019, 07:41:31 pm »
Starting to hear a reacquiring name from the few people I know in that area. Anybody know about whatís going on? What they are waiting on?

Offline Jwolf12

• Water Boy
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2019, 08:16:18 am »
Starting to hear a reacquiring name from the few people I know in that area. Anybody know about whatís going on? What they are waiting on?
Board meeting tomorrow night

Offline 1reddieLB

• Water Boy
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2019, 11:14:56 am »
No leaked info? No gossip? This is a disgrace to this establishment! Canít tell me that only the committee knows who it is. Thatís impossible!! Ha!

Offline Oldman

• Legend
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2019, 04:48:01 pm »
We need someone on this board from Lonoke that knows people or itís such a boring hire no one wants to break it.

Offline phdefense

• FF Resident Google
  • Head Coach
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2019, 05:22:22 pm »

Oh we can discuss the refs at lonoke(Allison was in) right now Mr./Mrs Alumni ;)

Offline hogalum05

• Water Boy
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2019, 08:13:56 pm »
Ok, ok, let me help out a little. Iím a long ways away but do have a source close to the situation. Will say I havenít heard anything since Friday. I can tell you the 6A and the 7A coordinators were finalists. Not going to say their names simply because they may not want that out. One of those names will be announced tomorrow night. Both good coaches, both have good experience. They are just from two very different areas of the state.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center