Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, June 16th, 2019.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
The 2018-19 sports season has a bit left. State track has just completed and several team sports begin the chase at State this coming week
Fearless Friday congratulates all the AR HS athletes who are graduating this year.
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW
Week 2 Review

Author Topic: PS3 or not  (Read 728 times)

Offline allconfrenceuncle49

• 2nd String
  • I can wish cant I
PS3 or not
« on: January 14, 2010, 04:59:07 pm »
Im thinking about buying a ps3 but dont know if i should.  I have a xbox 360 and was wondering if i should get a Ps3 also.  My plan was to either buy one or buy a Blu-ray player and a Wii for about the same price as a Ps3.  What do you guys think?

Offline CHSBISON77

• Starter
  • the man, the myth, the fastball
Re: PS3 or not
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 05:28:52 pm »
well depends, if your any serious about your gaming get the PS3, you also get the bluray player thrown in there, I've been on the the 360 boat for a while and jus recently got a PS3 myself, ive only played a few games but some of the best ones are on sale around 20-30 bucks right now so the games wont set you back that much. if you can get your hands on a HDMI cable i would recomend it, i havent had a chance to see a bluray movie yet but just from the games a 1080i picture is really pretty, and something like The Dark Knight, anything from michael "splosion" bay would look freakin fantastic.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center