Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Saturday, August 24th, 2019.
FearlessFriday Thursday Night Football returns. Springdale Har-ber @ Pulaski Academy Week 0, Lakeside @ Lake Hamilton week 1.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
2019 Football Schedules are online, See who your team is playing
FearlessFriday brings Thursday Night Football on TV
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW

Author Topic: Best place to buy used games  (Read 767 times)

G_train

Best place to buy used games
« on: December 26, 2009, 06:37:13 pm »
Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

HA_Fan

Re: Best place to buy used games
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »
Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

Depends on what you want.  You can usually get last year's EA Sports games at Game Stop for $19.99.  If you get their membership card, it goes down another 10%.  The newer games used are still a little pricey.  You might also check out ebay.  Some people try to sell them there to get more money than they would on a trade in.

Wampus_Cat

Re: Best place to buy used games
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 07:26:19 pm »
I buy my Sega Genesis games at GameStop, I think?

They usually work pretty well.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center