Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, June 16th, 2019.
AAA has reset the way Basketball Finals are done. See the thread on Killer Crossover Board
2020-22 proposed conferences will be post to FearlessFriday.com shortly. Discussion has already begun. #fearlessfriday
The 2018-19 sports season has a bit left. State track has just completed and several team sports begin the chase at State this coming week
Fearless Friday congratulates all the AR HS athletes who are graduating this year.
Fearless Friday
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW
Week 2 Review

Author Topic: Best place to buy used games  (Read 751 times)

G_train

Best place to buy used games
« on: December 26, 2009, 06:37:13 pm »
Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

HA_Fan

Re: Best place to buy used games
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »
Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

Depends on what you want.  You can usually get last year's EA Sports games at Game Stop for $19.99.  If you get their membership card, it goes down another 10%.  The newer games used are still a little pricey.  You might also check out ebay.  Some people try to sell them there to get more money than they would on a trade in.

Wampus_Cat

Re: Best place to buy used games
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 07:26:19 pm »
I buy my Sega Genesis games at GameStop, I think?

They usually work pretty well.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center